Gem Thermal Suite Pass

texastennis

Today I went to MyNCL to do a check on my account, and saw that the Thermal Suite pass on the Gem is active for purchase. I am 96 days out from being able to make reservations and purchases, so I was surprised to see this as a purchase option. But, when I tried to purchase the pass there is a message that says"

"Sorry, this item is no longer available for purchase."

Does that mean that they are already sold out, or that it is not available for me to purchase since I am not at the 90 day mark yet?

Today I went to MyNCL to do a check on my account, and saw that the Thermal Suite pass on the Gem is active for purchase. I am 96 days out from being able to make reservations and purchases, so I was surprised to see this as a purchase option. But, when I tried to purchase the pass there is a message that says"

"Sorry, this item is no longer available for purchase."

Does that mean that they are already sold out, or that it is not available for me to purchase since I am not at the 90 day mark yet?

It usually means that it is available for suites guests. When a non-suites guest tries to purchase, they get that error. Try again at <90 days.

OK. I hadn't seen this before with other cruises I've booked so I wasn't sure what was going on. Tomorrow is the official 90-day mark. We'll see what happens! Thanks for the responses.

Had at the same thing happen on the Jewel Alaska cruise. Then at day 90 or 89 it showed up to purchase