What is going to happen after July 31 with the Carnival Shareholder benefits on HAL ?

sailingdutchy

The 90 days is the earliest you can submit, the latest is arounder 2 weeks prior, though I have heard of later submis sons still getting credit. Your brokerage statement has to be dated within 90 days of the cruise.

I submitted our information in October 2016 for a January 2017 and July 2017 sailing and received the credits for both at once

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just an FYI. According to the "How To" submit your Carnival Shareholder Benefit information sheet on their website, it says black out your brokerage account number and then fax it or mail it. I faxed it and then was informed by Holland America that I need to black out all but the last four numbers of my account number since my brokerage statement was two pages and my name was only on the first page, and proof of having the stock was on the second page. My account number was on both pages. Not a big deal but I blacked out my original statement, so I couldn't use it again, so I was able to go to my brokerage's website and reprint a copy and then faxed it in and was notified the next day that the on board credit had been applied to my cruise next month...:D

Just an FYI. According to the "How To" submit your Carnival Shareholder Benefit information sheet on their website, it says black out your brokerage account number and then fax it or mail it. I faxed it and then was informed by Holland America that I need to black out all but the last four numbers of my account number since my brokerage statement was two pages and my name was only on the first page, and proof of having the stock was on the second page. My account number was on both pages. Not a big deal but I blacked out my original statement, so I couldn't use it again, so I was able to go to my brokerage's website and reprint a copy and then faxed it in and was notified the next day that the on board credit had been applied to my cruise next month...:D

Once I made the boo boo of blacking out everything except the line that showed how much stock we owned. They emailed me back that there had to be a name attached to the stock...lol

I make a copy of the page that has a list of the stocks, cut out my account number (guess I could black it out), and fax it. Never had a problem. As someone previously wrote, when I submitted proof for one cruise, HAL applied that credit to all 3 cruises that we had paid deposits on at the time. (And, yes, we did take all three cruises.) Very nice that we didn't have to resubmit the information each time.

The 90 days is the earliest you can submit, the latest is arounder 2 weeks prior, though I have heard of later submis sons still getting credit. Your brokerage statement has to be dated within 90 days of the cruise.

I submitted our information in October 2016 for a January 2017 and July 2017 sailing and received the credits for both at once

My experience is the same as cabinluvn. I send mine off as soon as I think about it and the cruise is in the right time frame. Sent last one in September 2016 for my March 30 cruise and received the confirmation.