Cost of a Wang Wang?

Despegue

For those in the know...how much does a Wang Wang cost actually, considering the vast amount of alcohol in it ?

Don't remember the exact cost (approx $7.95 or so) but remember it was covered under the Beverage Card supplied with the Explore 4 Promotion.

For those in the know...how much does a Wang Wang cost actually, considering the vast amount of alcohol in it ?

"Vast amount" of alcohol? There's only 2 oz. That's pretty standard for a drink.

There's a vast assortment, to be sure. And that could pack a wallop, I suppose. But hardly a lot of booze for one drink.

1/4 oz Vodka

1/4 oz Gin

1/4 oz White Rum

1/4 oz Scotch

1/4 oz Bourbon

1/4 oz Tequila

1/4 Triple Sec

1/4 oz Brandy

Top it off with Pineapple and Orange Juice

Add a splash of Grenadine

I recall them being banned a couple of years ago. Maybe the bartenders were a little heavy handed with their measures - lol!

We're going to have to have a serious talk about "vast amounts of alcohol." The net-net is less than two ounces of 80 proof spirits. I'm more concerned about the crazy, free flowing pineapple and orange juice. That stuff will kill you.

We're going to have to have a serious talk about "vast amounts of alcohol." The net-net is less than two ounces of 80 proof spirits. I'm more concerned about the crazy, free flowing pineapple and orange juice. That stuff will kill you.

Please don't forget the grenadine splash............:eek: