9:20a Flight Out Of Miami - Any chance?

kjwkjw

My wife and I have a 2 PM flight after our next cruise, we will just hang out in the AMEX Lounge at the airport, lots of free food, high speed internet. I agree with some others why be all stressy on your last day ?

The Centurion Lounge in Miami is wonderful. I used that one for the first time in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*** OP Update ***

Ultimately, we decided to just put our bags out and disembark at our assigned 7:40 time. And...

We were let off the ship at 7:25, were in an Uber by 7:40, and at the ticket counter by 8:15. They had seats available, but not together, so we're just staying with the original flight.

I suspect our luck had as much to do with the travel plans of other passengers (not many in the disembarkation lounge that early) as it does with customs paperwork.

Either way, I appreciate all the comments and we're going to enjoy our Cuban coffees. Stress free!

*** OP Update ***

Ultimately, we decided to just put our bags out and disembark at our assigned 7:40 time. And...

We were let off the ship at 7:25, were in an Uber by 7:40, and at the ticket counter by 8:15. They had seats available, but not together, so we're just staying with the original flight.

I suspect our luck had as much to do with the travel plans of other passengers (not many in the disembarkation lounge that early) as it does with customs paperwork.

Either way, I appreciate all the comments and we're going to enjoy our Cuban coffees. Stress free!

Thanks for coming back with an update. Have a great flight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Controversial issue. Last I heard Luggage Valet was available only to Zenith members and suite guests. Others have said different things. Your best bet is to self disembark.

Let me chang the "last I heard" for you. On the Eclipse disembarking on 2/5 the luggage valet was available for all cabin categories.

I have never seen or heard of Luggage Valet only being available for Zenith and suite guests. Perhaps someone was confused about who was eligible for a waived fee. Instead of all suites it was only the higher level suites that was free and I am not sure about the Zenith category.

Let me chang the "last I heard" for you. On the Eclipse disembarking on 2/5 the luggage valet was available for all cabin categories.

I have never seen or heard of Luggage Valet only being available for Zenith and suite guests. Perhaps someone was confused about who was eligible for a waived fee. Instead of all suites it was only the higher level suites that was free and I am not sure about the Zenith category.

On our Equinox sailing on 1/20, luggage valet was available only to Zenith and suites. Asked both at the Pursers Desk and the CC hostess. Could very well be that our flight was so early, 10am, we weren't included. Someone said only flights after 1pm. Don't know if that is true or not.

*** OP Update ***

Good plan!!! ;p

Question: I was under the impression that Luggage Valet was also dependent upon the airport/airline....I seem to recall reading that it wasn't available for all airlines or all airports. Can you clarify for me because I would love to have it on our next cruise.

*** OP Update ***

How nice of you to come back here and tell everyone how it went. Hope your coffees were great and your flight also.