Escape ironing questions

jchillin

Was wondering this also so I did a search. I like to send ours out to be pressed. Most things are between 3 & 5$. Gowns 6 suits 7. I won't bother ironing anything before I pack it to just get super wrinkled in the suitcase. I have tried all the tricks an still end up sending stuff out.

Hi, is there a place to iron your clothes on the escape??? Or do they have ironing service and anyone know what they charge to press a pair of pants??

Sent from my SM-G928T using Forums mobile app

Your room steward will bring you and iron and ironing board on request. Because it is a fire hazard, they only let you keep it a short time.

Alternately, on the first day of the cruise, they have a pressing special (50% off) in the ship's laundry. Again, you coordinate that through your room steward. Regular prices below.

3df1af650f0881dbba69c4eafaaa7c6e.jpg

Your room steward will bring you and iron and ironing board on request. Because it is a fire hazard, they only let you keep it a short time.

Alternately, on the first day of the cruise, they have a pressing special (50% off) in the ship's laundry. Again, you coordinate that through your room steward. Regular prices below.

3df1af650f0881dbba69c4eafaaa7c6e.jpg

Half price? Now that makes me happy. No way am I ironing my own on Vacation.

I was really worried about wrinkles and I hate ironing!!! I bought Downy wrinkle release spray in travel size. Never used it before and I have to say I was impressed! I just sprayed each item when I was unpacking and hanging up and it really did work.

I was really worried about wrinkles and I hate ironing!!! I bought Downy wrinkle release spray in travel size. Never used it before and I have to say I was impressed! I just sprayed each item when I was unpacking and hanging up and it really did work.

Why anyone opwould do ironing on a vacation I do not understand. I would rather have my things wrinkled than iron them.