Help! Can not find my paid reservation at regent's website

tourguide97

:confused: Are you saying that the 18 April cruise has been deleted from Regent's website or that your booking has disappeared from the 'My Account' part of the website.

If the latter, have you tried reloading your cruise by 'adding an already booked cruise to your profile' on the 'Booked Cruises' tab

If no joy, ring your TA or Regent

Well, assuming you're on the 7-night Miami-Miami sailing on Mariner, it's still on the website.

If you mean you can't find it under your account on the website, you need to add it to the "My Booked Cruises" using your name and booking number.

If you can't add it or you still don't see it, call Regent.

Please let us know if you find it.

OP: Just to be clear about the previous suggestions (all good), we've never had the booking appear on our account without explicitly adding it as Bill suggests. Possibly this would happen automatically if you booked directly with Regent (we have never done that).

It does bring up an interesting point. For those who've sailed with Regent, and assuming that your Seven Seas Society number is on your reservation as your TA will likely do, it really should show up automatically in your account.

OP: Just to be clear about the previous suggestions (all good), we've never had the booking appear on our account without explicitly adding it as Bill suggests. Possibly this would happen automatically if you booked directly with Regent (we have never done that).

It does bring up an interesting point. For those who've sailed with Regent, and assuming that your Seven Seas Society number is on your reservation as your TA will likely do, it really should show up automatically in your account.

Like you, we always have to add our booking to the website.....it has never appeared automatically :(

Cruising on April 18, 2017 but no record of our cruise on Regent's web site. An suggestions Please.

Thank you

tourguide

To clarify, the cruise was paid in full in January 2017, for three adults. I completed the booking for two and was waiting for the third person's passport to arrive to complete their reservation. It arrived and I went to the website, entered my password and clicked on booked cruises and no record.

I will call regent Monday.

Thanks

tourguide

To clarify, the cruise was paid in full in January 2017, for three adults. I completed the booking for two and was waiting for the third person's passport to arrive to complete their reservation. It arrived and I went to the website, entered my password and clicked on booked cruises and no record.

Thanks

tourguide

It will not appear automatically (as stated above). When you log into the Regent web site, choose "My Account," then the "Booked Cruises" tab and then, at the bottom, fill in the information to "Add an Already Booked Cruise to your Profile." You'll need to enter your last name, the booking number (which will be on your receipt from Regent), the ship's name and sailing date. It should then immediately appear (or refresh the page, depending on browser). Only if that doesn't work will you need to call Regent.

BTW, if you've set up Regent accounts and log-ins for the rest of your party, you/they will each need to do this to see the cruise on their account's page. It is important to get it on at least your page since it is through the "Booked Cruises" page that you'll be able to book excursions and restaurants in advance. Once the cruise has been added to your "Booked Cruise" (and, it's sticky...you only have to do this once for each cruise), there will be a list of important dates on the right which will tell you when you can make the reservations for excursions and restaurants.

Thanks

tourguide

Need to add it:

41f27152463c836f04438949855123c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk