The two Oasis class cabins NOBODY wants

RCCL Fan

So, i'm taking advantage of the Oasis-class sale to finally get on Harmony.

I have a thing about starboard side.... dont ask me why... there's no explanation but I alway have to be over there.

On my sailing, I'm looking to pick a room and on every single available deck from 6 up to 14 there are only 2 cabins left on the starboard side.

X-666 and X-674

X- meaning deck number.

now I know why the first one is avoided. and but why is no one booking 674. Any meaning for that number? or is it a known bad location.

Why does no one want THAT cabin on every single deck?

Have you tried searching Royals UK site for availability.

Their US site has been screwy lately only showing a couple available cabins even though in reality there are many more. It's probably showing only these cabins as they would be considered premium as they are more midship and close to the elevators.

https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/

If you find other available cabins that you would like to book then just call Royal US or skip searching the UK site and just call and ask what other cabins are available.

So, i'm taking advantage of the Oasis-class sale to finally get on Harmony.

I have a thing about starboard side.... dont ask me why... there's no explanation but I alway have to be over there.

On my sailing, I'm looking to pick a room and on every single available deck from 6 up to 14 there are only 2 cabins left on the starboard side.

X-666 and X-674

X- meaning deck number.

now I know why the first one is avoided. and but why is no one booking 674. Any meaning for that number? or is it a known bad location.

Why does no one want THAT cabin on every single deck?

Just returned from Harmony with family in 664 & 666 with no problems [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk