Singe Cabins on Cunard

dthompsond1

Am I missing something or does Cunard not show the price of single cabins on their web page. No matter how far in advance I look I can never find them.. Or is it the case they sell out as soon as they go on sale.

I'm not sure that they ever had done. The main prices page always says the price is per person, based on 2 people sharing.

But, I've just picked a cruise at random, and then selected "Book" and selected 1 person. It then showed me prices for 1 person, which appeared to be a tad under the price for two people.

Dear dthompsond1,

On single cabins please as well notice the cost basis does not a single supplement ..but in actuality booking a double cabin does get a much bettwer Rate even with a single suppliment added .. IMHO I think a lot of the Cruise Lines are doing this to show they have this but never do they show the cost basis in comparisons..

Am I missing something or does Cunard not show the price of single cabins on their web page. No matter how far in advance I look I can never find them.. Or is it the case they sell out as soon as they go on sale.