Celebrity Silhouette Sunset Bar

tiecrane

Just returned from another wonder cruise. If are going on the Silhouette soon go to the Sunset Bar and you will be serviced by the best bar staff I've had in 19 cruises. Bar supervisor O'Neil and his assistant Anseul ? will make your sail away the best. Thanks O'Neil hope to see you 8/23/17 on the Baltic out of Amsterdam. Mr.Glenn

Just returned from another wonder cruise. If are going on the Silhouette soon go to the Sunset Bar and you will be serviced by the best bar staff I've had in 19 cruises. Bar supervisor O'Neil and his assistant Anseul ? will make your sail away the best. Thanks O'Neil hope to see you 8/23/17 on the Baltic out of Amsterdam. Mr.Glenn

We were on the Silhouette last month. They were fantastic!

Our 2 favorite bartenders!! One day, Ansel overheard us talking about a specific drink we had experienced years ago somewhere else, and before we could even order anything, he sat 2 of those very drinks down in front of us. That was at Sail away, and he remembered us and our drink preferences the rest of the week. O'Neil was just as good, and we spent more time with these guys than we usually do at the Sunset Bar. Can't wait to go back!

Can you tell me if the Silhouette Sunset Bar is the flipped type where the patrons face the ocean as opposite to the bartenders (like the Solstice and Equinox?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you tell me if the Silhouette Sunset Bar is the flipped type where the patrons face the ocean as opposite to the bartenders (like the Solstice and Equinox?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on Silhouette 2/5. Loved Ansul & O'Neill.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app