Sip & Stream booking last week caused RCCL system to cancel my fully paid cruise res

We had an issue with a cruise booked years ago where we lost our KSF rate and our 100 OBC somewhere in the transfer to a TA. It took almost 3 hours on the phone woth our TA to get thefare reinstated, but RCCL just would not budge on the OBC.

I had all of our original paperwork showing it and a lovely CC member found the flyer that I emailed off as well. It took a week and several phone calls before they finally gave it to us, but it was embarrassing the amount of effort they went through to claim I was wrong and they were right. We ended up cancelling in the end and took our money to NCL where we had an amazing trip!

I had something similar, but not quite the same, happen last year when I was paying off a cruise that I booked through the AAA website. I had paid for the refreshment package and voom, on black friday, right after booking the cruise (from the ship I was on lol). When I paid it off a month or so later, it cancelled my reservation and then IMMEDIATELY rebooked the EXACT SAME THING. But of course now my purchases were cancelled. I did wind up getting them to give me OBC for the difference in cost since I had to purchase the packages again at a higher price. And then it took me a week or two to book them and oh yeah they went on sale again.

But it was a pain in the BUTT. AAA claimed it was RC's systems, RC claimed it was AAA that cancelled/rebooked.