Shower on POA

alwalaska

Thanks. Are these the typical cruise ship showers where the curtains get very friendly with you?

I guess it depends how big you are (no pun intended) but we are both on the small size, so it wasn't an issue and we've been on that ship numerous times over the years and just know what to expect.

I guess it depends how big you are (no pun intended) but we are both on the small size, so it wasn't an issue and we've been on that ship numerous times over the years and just know what to expect.

Is the shower tiny like on the Sun (which was circular)

Is the shower tiny like on the Sun (which was circular)

NCL Sun and Island Princess were the two that felt kind of claustrophobic to me, especially when the curtain blew inward.

The Island Princess seemed even worse because the shower head was permanently fixed to the wall with little range of motion, so I found it impossible to take a shower without getting my hair wet.

I saw pictures that the POA has the moveable heads, I just couldn't tell the size.

Thanks. Are these the typical cruise ship showers where the curtains get very friendly with you?

You must be thinking of the shower curtain from "Psycho" !

Yes atmospheric conditions can cause the shower curtain to get friendly - real friendly - really really friendly !

Solution close the cubical door and maintain the same temperature in both the shower and the bath cabin.

A variance in temperature and/or air flow will attach the shower to the person within.

Glass shower doors are usually found in suite class cabins - in some cases the shower and tub will share

the same cubical then there will be a curtain. The glass is tempered and shatter proof.

If the shower head is adjustable (slides up and down on chrome pipe) move it lower or higher to wash that man

out of your hair - some NCL ships have a hand held shower device - where you turn on the water and adjust

the temperature there is a small level that when turned directs the flow to the hand held device - caution the

first couple of seconds will cause the standing cold water to exit exciting the flesh OH oh until the flow

regulates to the temperature that you have set. Depending on the ship and when it was built and any dry-dock

upgrades done YMMV on the plumbing.