It happened again!!!

Royal Caribbean cancelled my fully paid reservation for the second time!

My TA received an email late in the evening (Monday) contacted the resolution office which was closing and will still be working Tuesday on getting this MESS all straightened out.

If you cancelled something on your Cruise Planner or are expecting a refund from RCCL, check to see if your reservation is still active.

That is completely absurd! Once is unacceptable, twice is absolutely horrendous (using different words in my head that contain ****). Let your TA know you're expecting additional OBC for this fiasco so that she can tell Royal. Whatever useless OBC they were offering because you have to pay extra for your drinks, etc. isn't enough! Wow.

Royal Caribbean cancelled my fully paid reservation for the second time!

My TA received an email late in the evening (Monday) contacted the resolution office which was closing and will still be working Tuesday on getting this MESS all straightened out.

If you cancelled something on your Cruise Planner or are expecting a refund from RCCL, check to see if your reservation is still active.

That is completely outrageous! Having had our cruise cancelled once and are still in the process of getting it completely fixed, I sympathize with you. I can't imagine it happening a SECOND time! You don't happen to be on the March 12th sailing of Anthem of the Seas do you? I'm wondering if this problem is ship specific or more general.

That is completely absurd! Once is unacceptable, twice is absolutely horrendous (using different words in my head that contain ****). Let your TA know you're expecting additional OBC for this fiasco so that she can tell Royal. Whatever useless OBC they were offering because you have to pay extra for your drinks, etc. isn't enough! Wow.

Hopefully a nice upgrade to a suite for all this aggravation and OBC. I hope it gets fixed quickly

That is completely outrageous! Having had our cruise cancelled once and are still in the process of getting it completely fixed, I sympathize with you. I can't imagine it happening a SECOND time! You don't happen to be on the March 12th sailing of Anthem of the Seas do you? I'm wondering if this problem is ship specific or more general.

For what it is worth I will be sailing on the 12th on Anthem and have been ok. I booked on my own and check daily due to seeing posts like this pop up here and there. Hopefully all gets straightened out and you can relax and have a great vacation.