Indy boarding tomorrow

My husband just asked me what deck we will board on? And will there be reps from the specialty restaurants stationed on that deck for reservations and other questions? Honestly I'm running on 2 hours sleep so I'm taking the cowards way out. Any info shared would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will board on deck 4. You can walk up to the Royal Promenade on deck 5 and there will likely be crew from restaurants there. Otherwise just go to any of the specialty restaurants. Deck plans are in the elevator lobbies.

We boarded on deck 5 (promenade) and although we weren't looking for restaurant reservations there were many staff selling things so I am sure they will guide you on where to go. I believe you can go to any one of the specialty dining restaurants at that time to reserve.

Have a great cruise and try to get some sleep.

I don't know if it is possible but I have been on all 3 freedom class ships and always boarded on deck 4

Well I guess I forget about walking up a flight I do however remember the first thing I noticed was walking into the promenade. I must have been very excited all 6 times as I truly always thought we walked right into the promenade😀

Well I guess I forget about walking up a flight I do however remember the first thing I noticed was walking into the promenade. I must have been very excited all 6 times as I truly always thought we walked right into the promenade😀

Maybe you thinking of Oasis class?