Dream - Carnival HUB

HLNFan

Sorry for my lack of knowledge -- what what is the Carnival HUB? We are sailing on the Dream in September... Just curious.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1152/~/carnivals-wi-fi-service-and-hub-app

Carnival HUB App

What does the Carnival HUB App do?

The following features are available at the touch of your fingertips, for your entire cruise while on board your Carnival ship.

What's Happening: A day-by-day schedule of hundreds of on-board events, available for the full cruise as soon as you embark!Includes a ?favorites? feature that also allows guests to see which events their sailing companions will attend.

Food & Drinks: A comprehensive list of delicious dining options and dining-related events, enticing refreshment venues and beverage-related events. Purchase from the app CHEERS! and Bottomless Bubbles beverage programs once on board.

Deck Plans: Searchable deck plans with key areas highlighted, providing a comprehensive layout of the ship?s various on-board offerings.

Account Balance: Real-time information on guests? current Sail & Sign shipboard account balance.

Pixels Photos: On the Carnival Horizon and Carnival Vista, you will be able to view your photos on the app and order digital or print copies.

Onboard Chat Access: The opportunity to chat with family & friends on board all cruise long from the comfort of your deck chair (this feature currently limited to ages 13+).

• 3 weeks later...

I had the social media package on the Triumph earlier this month. Very slow but it worked. Heres the crazy thing the Apple App "find my friends" worked the entire time. My dad was tracking me all over the gulf the entire time we were gone. FYI iMessage worked with other apple phones. Facebook messenger worked very well for everybody. The chat function worked well but I hardly ever used it.