Steakhouse on Freedom

ragin_cajuns

We are cruising Nov 18th and I want to make a reservation for the steakhouse for a night when dress is casual. When making the reservation is doesn't tell you which nights are casual and which nights are elegant. How can I verify that?

• 4 weeks later...
We want to reserve for the first night, but does anyone know what sort of time would be best? We don't want to book during something big or really fun they normally do and miss it.

When we book steakhouse for night 1 we always book for thier earliest time (opening, if we book early enough). This way we know we will be available if there is something in the evening that we don't want to miss =)

We are cruising Nov 18th and I want to make a reservation for the steakhouse for a night when dress is casual. When making the reservation is doesn't tell you which nights are casual and which nights are elegant. How can I verify that?

Go the first night most ships give a free bottle of wine that night.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

We want to reserve for the first night, but does anyone know what sort of time would be best? We don't want to book during something big or really fun they normally do and miss it.

We also booked the earliest time possible on the first night. My kids love shows and don't want to miss the Welcome Show. I figure we'll just have a light lunch and be hungry for an early dinner.

How far in advance should we book a first night reservation? We are cruising late October on Journeys cruise on Freedom.

Well, I have found that a month out already narrows your choices of times. If its a holiday then I would say reserve months ahead. Maybe 2-3 months out for a regular day. Just depends on the sailing. You dont pay when you reserve, so youve got nothing to lose by reserving early.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Can anyone verify that on Freedom you can buy extra bottles of wine at 50% off? How many did you purchase? Did you just carry them out unopened? We have done Cruising the Vineyards packages before, but thought we might could choose better wines in the Steakhouse.

Thanks.