Anthem specialty dining restaurants

Does Anthem offer specialty restaurant dining packages? From the menus I've seen online, it appears some restaurants are a la carte (like Izumi, Jamie Oliver's). How does that work with the package? Thanks.

Does Anthem offer specialty restaurant dining packages? From the menus I've seen online, it appears some restaurants are a la carte (like Izumi, Jamie Oliver's). How does that work with the package? Thanks.

For a la carte restaurants, the dining packages give a $30 credit. If you don't use all the credit, you lose it.

Yes they offer dining packages for 3, 4 or 5 nights where you save on the overall individual cost. I don't remember Jamie's being a la cart like Izumi. I think I'm right in saying you can go to each restaurant more than once with the exception of Wonderland which you can only do once.

For a la carte restaurants, the dining packages give a $30 credit. If you don't use all the credit, you lose it.

Thanks for this Bob. Is that $30 per restaurant? I bought the 2 night package on my upcoming Anthem cruised so wondered if I could end up at one of the a la carte restaurants and how that would work.

Thanks for this Bob. Is that $30 per restaurant? I bought the 2 night package on my upcoming Anthem cruised so wondered if I could end up at one of the a la carte restaurants and how that would work.

It's $30 per person, per restaurant.

Jamie's shouldn't be showing up as alacarte. We went last night, it was $35pp. They were walking around the windjammer at lunch offering a 30 percent discount. $49 total for two sounded good, so we booked it.