Nrl

hi. Going on explorer of the seas for a 3 night cruise to nowhere in 12 days time. The men want to know if there is anywhere on board they can watch the nrl ? Also I would like to know what the room configuration is fo a 3 berth cabin if anyone knows thank you.

hi. Going on explorer of the seas for a 3 night cruise to nowhere in 12 days time. The men want to know if there is anywhere on board they can watch the nrl ? Also I would like to know what the room configuration is fo a 3 berth cabin if anyone knows thank you.

To the first unlikely, unless it's available on a channel in the state room tv. (or they can stream it online over internet).

It depends on the cabin. There are two usual configurations, either a sofa bed for the third person, or a bunk bed on one side wall.

If you are still in Australian waters, there is a good chance that the terrestrial channels will be on in your cabin. Last cruise we did they even had an NRL game on the tv in the Crown & Kettle pub on the night we sailed.

You might also be surprised how far out you can get mobile phone signal (just make sure roaming is switched off). Telstra customers can get a free NRL pass that might allow them to stream to a laptop or tablet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In my experience, it has been mainly miss for picking up local sports, most often the only source would be within a news bulletin for the results.

And even then more likely to get Gridiron results than League.