Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

Sorry about the cold. :(

Note to self - attack a go pro if I ever go on Abyss. (sorry - too easy - see your post) :D

I know someone asked about the room service menus. They are changing in the next few weeks so anything Andrew posts will be obsolete by your December cruise. They are posted on the room service thread on the main board.

Hope the cold doesn't ruin your day. I think a few shots might make you feel better!

Thanks for the heads up on the menu changes. No need posting what is not relative. The drink didn't help so I'm trying more Advil.

Sorry to hear about your cold, that sucks.

Hopefully Owen and Lisa stay healthy (no offence).

I get a cold every time I fly no matter what.

Owen gave it to Lisa and she gifted it to me. Gotta love family.

I'm loving following your trip. It's making the weeks before we go much more manageable! I have a couple questions:

1) Did Owen wear long pants to all the restaurants for dinner or is a polo shirt and a nice pair of khaki shorts enough for young kids? Other than formal nights, my boys would love to wear just khaki shorts ... Just wondering how the specialty restaurants would react to dressy shorts instead of pants.

2) Are GoPros allowed on the slides? I read the rules above and it said remove cameras, but does that include one that is strapped on to you?

Enjoy your last day! Thanks so much!!

Owen wore khakis and a polo shirt, and I did as well to all the specialty restaurants except for Sabor and Johnny Rockets. We did see people wearing shorts at Jamie's and the Hibachi. It got hit in their while the grill was fired and I would have liked shirts too.

My understanding for the GoPro was s only the Abyss, but it needs to be strapped on.

I'm guessing Indy or Freedom.

Another if similar design just sailed past us so I get both of them are around us.

The water slide rules state not to slide if under the influence of alcohol? Might as well state "kids only"!:D

There is no breathilizer, so all is good.

Hummm Dinky O’Jameson……

Might like my circus name better: Chi-Chi The AstoundingFerret Handler.

So Owen is good at hockey and egg catching!

Hi Chi-Chi. Baseball and soccer too. Anything sports and school he is good at.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Andrew, thank you so much for once again bringing us all along on your family cruise.

I always appreciate your humor and your great pictures and periscopes. I can't believe it is already your last day! (Sorry!)

I just watched your "Singing" periscope. Was that in the WJ? Those guys were pretty good. Loved the improvised drum! Fun!

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Andrew, thank you so much for once again bringing us all along on your family cruise.

I always appreciate your humor and your great pictures and periscopes. I can't believe it is already your last day! (Sorry!)

I just watched your "Singing" periscope. Was that in the WJ? Those guys were pretty good. Loved the improvised drum! Fun!

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Deck 16, by the "old" entrance. And you are welcome.

I've been following you since Saturday. Thanks for the wonderful pictures and very entertaining review. Sorry to hear about your cold, if only it could of stayed away for a couple more days:mad: Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and have a great evening. Final walk around the ship is always fun and sad at the same time.

Safe travels home

My kids are on the ship celebrating a birthday and cancer going into remission. I keep checking your pixs to see if I spot them. DH and I are doing a 40th Anniversary cruise on Allure in May and I've loved seeing pixs of her sister ship. Thanks for all the wonderful info.

Loving the pictures!!! I just realized though - are there no umbrellas at the beach pool on the Harmony? :(

Sorry about your cold - never fails on cruises! I'm paranoid about hand washing and sanitizing and yet I only ever get sick on long cruises!

Well, I just booked Harmony. It's official. This board is a bad influence! Lol

Sent from my XT1575 using Forums mobile app

I hear you, we booked B2B on Harmony for Jan/Feb 2018 during the snow storm and reading this great live!

Thank you for all the info pictures and stories! :D

As all have said sorry about the cold! :mad:

Would you be able to share where the Diamond club is located. My understanding is Wonderland is where it is on Allure and Oasis.

Thanks and safe travels home.

Have been following this as my husband and I are booked for the Harmony in Sept. We just got off the Anthem last week and didn't love it as much as the Oasis class ships. It felt REALLY crowded to me - I think maybe because there are more enclosed spaces (due to the itinerary out of NJ and down the Atlantic coast?). Your pictures all make it seem like there are lots of open chairs and not a lot of crowds (other than Guest Services :p ) Did you find that to be true? You didn't feel like it was crowded? I didn't feel like the Oasis was crowded when we were on it, but the Allure felt a bit more. The Anthem was crazy to me. :)

Hope you feel better tomorrow!!

Ok all, I am sad to say this most likely is the last post from the ship. I am not the party animal that some might expect, at least not tonight. I did take one shot right before bed and have another lined up in case I need it during the evening. A shot of NyQuil.

Luggage is in the hall.

4e52a1140c533914c8b9d49991cc1646.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

FYI, 1258 Canadians are on board. Even two cruisers from Kazakhstan. I wonder what Borat was up too this week. At least it wasn't from Bruno. I could only imagine their reaction when we asked for the bleach treatment at the spa.

I also heard rumour that Russell Peters was on board and at the flow ride of all places. My brother from another mother, come on back to London for another show. We miss you.

Party on Wayne, Party on Garth.

Sent from my iPad using Forums