Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

So sorry this is going by so fast! I am enjoying this far more than the dust mitt[emoji3]

Your time at Playa Mia looks like you had the slides to yourselves. The last time we were there we had them all to ourselves for at least two hours -loved it. It is a really nice place and I found all of the staff very nice. I would never have a fish soak. Yowsa!

Lisa must be loving where you are now. I am like her beef is good and in your pictures it looked like a pretty good cut.

I was on the Harmony in Nov and totally missed that part of the Solarium where the bar is. Don't know how I did that but it was new to me!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Way to go for Owen's team.

Have you stopped by our house yet. [emoji23] I am glad you have enjoyed the trip so far. We still have one more day on board, the trip home and post cruise shakedown. Another words, there is still a bit of fun left.

Ha ha. Thanks ! And glad things improved. Ron and I now each have conflicts in May and had to cancel our next go around in your favorite cabin. :( But with the new deployments coming out we are looking again. And I thought about Harmony. We shall see.

When I post the cabin pics I will throw in a couple of cabin hacks similar to last time. Whenever you get out there you will have a blast.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You and Lisa are doing a great job reporting this week ❤️it's been a great way to start and end the day between CC and FB. Thanks for sharing your journey. That fish nibbling pedicure tho.....[emoji50][emoji30] I may have nightmares!

Owen is my hero, BTW.....doesn't look like he's gained an ounce, and it's certainly not for lack of trying. You may want to look into that Costco membership [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and Lisa are doing a great job reporting this week ❤️it's been a great way to start and end the day between CC and FB. Thanks for sharing your journey. That fish nibbling pedicure tho.....[emoji50][emoji30] I may have nightmares!

Owen is my hero, BTW.....doesn't look like he's gained an ounce, and it's certainly not for lack of trying. You may want to look into that Costco membership [emoji23]

It was pretty cool on the feet. It felt a little tingly, kind of like getting a consistent low voltage pulse from a cattle fencer.

You get a bit of the best of both worlds between CC and FB. We already have the super Costco membership, and will continue to need it for years. I can only wish I had Owen's problem.;)

Joel but his friends call him Billy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ya thats' it Joel, he was great. Thanks. And awesome review so far, we have 2 weeks left til we board the Celebrity Summit from San Juan, our 1st trip to the Southern Caribbean. I'll be doing some sort of Live review as well.

Keep up the great work!

A few remaining pics from the day.

Owen caught all three of his flung egg portions. The other two groups at our table were from Houston and each of their teams lost to Owen. I have a hilarious slow motion video of me, but it won't upload. I will need to post it from home.

296e9b85ef15ebbe078f3fe19a503383.jpg

be368d06fa612d7dccd0a7ec7de99625.jpg

144caaf360bad01addec2557366df6a5.jpg

Our cabin attendant Seapaul and Nelson had a surprise waiting for Owen tonight. Owen and Seapaul.

b5a7a305bb6a50ee0f5d24ca14244db1.jpg

The surprise was great. I have never seen a towel animal like that one.

2334dd85008ce8a9684b331eda3c47be.jpg

8c672f6b983f22d062049b6c8977e22e.jpg

I bumped into Ourusualbeach (Ken) and some of his family after supper tonight. We headed up to Wonderland for a drive by dessert. It isn't something that they always do, but if there are a few remaining desserts available you can buy them.

I liked the first one, with meringue, ice cream and black berry sorbet. Delicious.

dc3202aca4e42f30a3b4c825e2c93ddc.jpg

e8aefad6967a7b94add02e75cafedd38.jpg

3052090d25f6c00bb2f828067db564a2.jpg

That being said, I did cautiously venture down to the track to see what was there and I found this. Holly crap, what kind of weird perverse stuff goes on down here?

Did someone try to drop a deuce in the garbage while running a few laps? I heard Olympic speed walkers just let it run down their leg, but come on people this is just too much. This is a cruise, not the Olympics after all.

Clearly Captain Obvious had to label this garbage can as well.

cfe957c7e8e52ddfee48d8da8e009611.jpg

Tomorrow is our last sea day. Tomorrow more importantly is St Patrick's Day. So let's see what your Irish name is.

a1686cbec7bde87e3829fcf0988464e3.jpg

I'll go first.

Andrew - Drinkey McWhisky

Lisa - Geney McWhisky

Owen - Bar Stool McWhisky

Ya thats' it Joel, he was great. Thanks. And awesome review so far, we have 2 weeks left til we board the Celebrity Summit from San Juan, our 1st trip to the Southern Caribbean. I'll be doing some sort of Live review as well.

Keep up the great work!

Thank-you. I really liked your road trip from CA to Texas a few years ago. That was a great review. I look forward to this one as well.

I am absolutely loving your review! Great pictures and a great sense of humor. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride.

Your welcome. They are going to have to kick me off on Saturday, but it will be nice to get home. :)

Playa Mia pricing chart. We took a taxi and prepaid at home. We had a great day.

8c85ef05de3ee5b1ec8c712478afab6c.jpg

Enjoying your review. Owen looks like he is having a blast. My grandson hasn't forgiven me for not taking him with me on the Harmony when I wound up going solo in November. Left him home with grandpa instead of pulling him out of school. What a great cruise!

Just one question about the Playa Mia pricing: an additional $15 for "Open Bar" also applies to kids?!?! Too funny!

~ Judy

Good morning! I think you mentioned you had a Corona at Playa Mia? If so, that's great news....although I don't have a western itinerary booked right now!

Enjoy your final day on the ship, here is what you are coming back to...

e3d45333f7fcc043092c7432665efb8a.jpg

Best part is that you missed the snow and the freezing cold temps!

Safe travels home!

Just one question about the Playa Mia pricing: an additional $15 for "Open Bar" also applies to kids?!?! Too funny!

~ Judy

I'd be assuming that's for pop, other wise there would be a lot of drunk kids and who is going to tend to some of the parents?

Good morning! I think you mentioned you had a Corona at Playa Mia? If so, that's great news....although I don't have a western itinerary booked right now!

Enjoy your final day on the ship, here is what you are coming back to...

Best part is that you missed the snow and the freezing cold temps!

Safe travels home!

Robyn, thanks for following along. I didn't see them at playa Mia, so I got one back at the ship. You are right it is strange. Maybe a price point thing.

Thanks for the weather update as well. Not Caribbean weather but better than last week. :)

We headed up to Wonderland for a drive by dessert. It isn't something that they always do, but if there are a few remaining desserts available you can buy them.

Thanks for the explanation- when I read you did that last night, my first thought was if that was unique to Harmony. Now, I wonder if they do that at all specialty restaurants? What time do you go?

Loving the review!

Ha! Awesome.

Mad skills.

Thanks for the explanation- when I read you did that last night, my first thought was if that was unique to Harmony. Now, I wonder if they do that at all specialty restaurants? What time do you go?

Loving the review!

The hostess had to double check with the chef first. I don't think it happens at many of the restaurants if at all.

Silly question, but they allow you to wear a hat going down the Abyss?

No hat, camera or glasses. A go pro will work but must be attacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums