Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

Thank you for taking the time to post. Great job. I was wondering if you could post the room service menu if you get a chance. It is such a long time until December our first b2b on harmony. :)

Thank you for taking the time to post. Great job. I was wondering if you could post the room service menu if you get a chance. It is such a long time until December our first b2b on harmony. :)

I think I know where it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Those pictures of Owen catching the egg are awesome. I loved how Lisa and the gal beside her had their moths open too and then their simultaneous reaction when he caught it - priceless.

I was sending the vacuum man to head your way because it was far too cold for me but he got sidetracked with having to salt and plow the roads. It's okay though as the branches got blown down the road to your neighbours and their trees all fell down so the branches did not head your way. No work for you!

Enjoy the rest of your day. I wonder how many hot dogs Owen will have today 😀

What is the outside air temperature today? I heard it has been a bit chilly in FL this week....

It's cool today. I've got a nasty head cold and I am avoiding the flow rider so it doesn't get worse. I'm hanging at the beach pool now and folks are avoiding the shady windy areas. They still have their seats saved for later though.

Edit: I Purell and hand wash like crazy and I still got blasted. I hate it.

9501551b357f6a07ca86fdc384366eb9.jpg

Those pictures of Owen catching the egg are awesome. I loved how Lisa and the gal beside her had their moths open too and then their simultaneous reaction when he caught it - priceless.

I was sending the vacuum man to head your way because it was far too cold for me but he got sidetracked with having to salt and plow the roads. It's okay though as the branches got blown down the road to your neighbours and their trees all fell down so the branches did not head your way. No work for you!

Enjoy the rest of your day. I wonder how many hot dogs Owen will have today [emoji3]

Thank-you very much for the clean up. It is greatly appreciated. Owen loved the Hibachi experience. He said it was his favourite dining experience so far this cruise.

I'm not sure if someone had asked but the life guards are on the ship. I spoke with one of their supervisors and this is almost the end of their second week of roll out.

There is not one at the kids splash pool but they are at the other three full swimming pools. They are out during the hours that they are open too. There was one standing at the pool at 9 pm last night.

97f54e8137b1940bf042734460b772b9.jpg

Sorry to hear you caught a cold - these things happen, at sea and on land.....I personally would rather be sick with an ocean view ;) Feel better soon!

Yah, it could be worse. I hope some of the pressure releases before we fly tomorrow. I declined being in the best of the best just so I don't get sicker.

Man, I'm getting old.

Edit: there are many great riders here and since I have already won it once on Harmony why try again. It gives another rider a chance to try and I will stay dry while cheering.

Sorry about the cold. :(

Note to self - attack a go pro if I ever go on Abyss. (sorry - too easy - see your post) :D

I know someone asked about the room service menus. They are changing in the next few weeks so anything Andrew posts will be obsolete by your December cruise. They are posted on the room service thread on the main board.

Hope the cold doesn't ruin your day. I think a few shots might make you feel better!

I'm loving following your trip. It's making the weeks before we go much more manageable! I have a couple questions:

1) Did Owen wear long pants to all the restaurants for dinner or is a polo shirt and a nice pair of khaki shorts enough for young kids? Other than formal nights, my boys would love to wear just khaki shorts ... Just wondering how the specialty restaurants would react to dressy shorts instead of pants.

2) Are GoPros allowed on the slides? I read the rules above and it said remove cameras, but does that include one that is strapped on to you?

Enjoy your last day! Thanks so much!!