Junior Suite/connecting cabin question...

Our children and grandchildren are thinking of booking a Junior Suite and a connecting balcony cabin on Anthem OTS. Because two kids under 25 can't be booked in a cabin without an adult, for booking purposes Mom and one kid would be booked in the junior suite, Dad and one kid would be booked in the connecting cabin. Are all four entitled to the suite benefits because of the connecting cabins or are only the two who are actually booked in the suite entitled to those benefits? IMHO, just doesn't make sense to go that route if the entire family doesn't get the benefits that come along with the suite. Thanks.

As meager as JS perks are, only the guests booked in the suite have suite perks.

However, Royal does not require guests to be 25 or over to book their own stateroom. Over 21 will do it on Royal. Also, if the guests are both under 21, you can still book them in their own stateroom as long as that stateroom is next to or across the hall from you. You cannot do this on the website, you have to call.

You really don't get much of anything in the way of "suite perks" for a JS (we love them and my biggest "perk" would be the walk-in closet), so it really won't make a difference one way or the other. Husband and wife have the same level, so both will get the extra C&A point for a JS. You can book both "kids" in a nearby cabin by calling - this will eliminate the need of getting extra key cards. However, if you do book one adult in each cabin, you get to have four bottles of wine.

Thanks for the info. A larger cabin/balcony, dedicated suite check-in, kettle, tub and walk-in closet are hardly worth an additional $654.60 per person for the privilege of booking a junior suite. Just my humble opinion.

I just booked two cabins on Allure. As long as the cabin is next door (doesn't have to be adjoining) the kids can be booked together without an adult. My kids will be 13 and 14. My husband and I are listed in one room and they are in the other cabin with their own reservation number. I did have to call in vs making the reservation on line.