Anthem of the Seas Review from Bahamas sailing

...Since day 7 was a colder day, for me it was a good opportunity to go to the MDR lunch. It's so easy to skip the MDR with other options available but encourage everyone to try lunch in MDR at least once-it's a good experience. I was on MTD and seated in Americaon Icon or Silk; lunch was in Chic. Each dining room has a different look-Chic was a more attractive venue IMHO versus Silk.

What kind of menu on MDR fo lunch? Is it scaled down dinner menu? Or does it contain items from the WindJammer?

Me too ))) just trying to find somebody who were there to ask or there are puzzles, connected with English language (especially specific phrases). In that case for my Team it will be "epic fail" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We are big lovers of these kind of entertainment. ))

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are in my roll call group...we are portuguese, you are russian...it would be the perfect team!!!(y)

You are in my roll call group...we are portuguese, you are russian...it would be the perfect team!!!(y)

Yeap!!! I guess we need somebody from Hungary, China and Japan to make our team even more complicated [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Btw. As I told already, we have here our own escape room. And as far as we situated in Moscow, we have sometimes foreign players. Usually it helps to serve it in English, but once we had a Korean team!!! It was the funniest game ever: only one person could speak English (thanks God). And luckily we have no puzzle, connected to the language)))

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The MDR menu is different from windjammer and the dinner menu. First off-they have a salad bar where you select your ingredients and the staff prepare your chopped salad-excellent! You can also order appetizer, entree and dessert. The day I went there was a salmon dish, a lobster roll, beef/veal cannelloni(which is what I had) and 1-2 more choices that I can't recall.

It was a pleasant meal in a relaxed setting.:)

Restaurants and kids attire question...

Did you see boys in nice shorts and polos at night? Or, were they more dressed up? We are packing for our 12-year-old son who hates to dress up and want to be prepared. I am packing some khakis too for him, but wasn't sure what was acceptable on the Anthem.

Thanks!

Stephanie

You'll find wise opinions on dress in the main dining room. We saw nice shorts and polos and also kids that age in tuxedos, and no one batted an eye, but if you do wanna pick a night for the khakis, I'd probably suggest the formal nights, which is generally the first and second to last sea days.

((((Abe)))) you wonderful, wonderful person you!!! :) A gazillion thanks! I am not packed, nor is my house in any shape for our house sitters, and we are 48 hours away from sailaway...BUT, your thread was SO worth every moment it took to read it!!!

This will be my first journey on the Anthem and I CAN'T WAIT!!! (After reading your post, I can't wait even MORE!!!) Just had to weigh in and say thanks!!! ;) :*