14 day Carnival Journeys Alaskan cruise

Alaskan Joe

Ok Carnival Journey experts, I have a question about the MDR menu. I have been looking at Carnival MDR menus on line. Are these menu obsolete when it comes to a Carnival Journey's cruise, or are they pretty close with just a few specialty dinners sprinkled in? Thank you to all that answer in advance.

I am currently on the Journeys cruise on Pride. I also did the cruise the week before. I believe the first three days the menu was the same as the 7 day cruse, then they started to vary them adding new items. EM

The Hawaii cruise had a unique menu every night. Some things were familiar, many were different. The Indian entree repeated a bit. Sea days had either brunch or breakfast/lunch menus. Each lunch menu was also unique.

Not expecting things to be too different now that the Miracle has the American Table.

For the MR Journeys cruise we had a guest chef demonstrating an appetizer, entree and dessert. Mom and I were lucky enough to sample these. They were on the menu later on in the cruise. The chefs got it pretty close to the guest chef's food.

Come join the roll call.