symphony of the seas TA

Sorry to semi-hijack the thread here but a lot of you are mentioning Air2Sea, and I've got a related question -- can any of you actually access the Air2Sea website at the moment?

I've been trying since yesterday without any success. I've used it many times before (including for a TA!) but when I've tried to visit yesterday and today I've been sent to an error page. It may be down for maintenance (I live in the UK so it's like 4am US time currently) but I thought I'd find out if others are having the same problems.

Thanks and sorry -- enjoy yourselves on the TA!

EDIT: I've just been able to load it on my mobile... but not in Chrome or IE on my desktop. How weird! If anyone else is experiencing problems, could you please share?

We may be joining you all. My TA snagged a GS for me and said it was the last one! Yes suites are going very very fast. We have an Asia cruise in 2018 so not sure we can do both but figured I should hold the suite cause it may not be available late. The TA sounds really fun! :cool:

Great deal we've been trying to find deals from Florida to St Louis that are lots more than that, what site did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Momondo is one site recommended by travel professionals. Could put your info in there to see what pops up.

Momondo is one site recommended by travel professionals. Could put your info in there to see what pops up.

Thanks I'll check it out. Trying to decide if we want to go there or have them come cruise with us.

Linda

Hi

We too are booked. We like transatlantics. :D

Hi there, recognize your call name. Think we've been on a couple cruise together but not sure we've actually spent time together

Linda

Nice price drops they were 4K this morning! I'm going solo but standard inside for $1,860 with tax & I'll get Double points C&A points. I'd switch if it was like $1,400.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Nice price drops they were 4K this morning! I'm going solo but standard inside for $1,860 with tax & I'll get Double points C&A points. I'd switch if it was like $1,400.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

True, the lack of double points is a deal breaker for me.I was able to snag an Oceanview cabin for $1960

Booked tonight. It will be our first TA and we're super excited. Great new ship and 12 days of flow rider!

Flowrider was totally overcrowded on the Harmony TA - the line was even 15+ people long - when they had 2 advanced Stand-up open early in the morning.

During the day 30+ people in line was the norm at any time.

Lot longer wait than on any other cruise....

We booked it for now - but pricing is not really good for a TA and it is a short 12NT ride too - so hoping for a better fall TA on the other ships.... once they are released.

Just a heads up. Many people that booked on Tuesday where incorrectly charged $130 per person ($260 for 2 people) for taxes and port fees. The correct amount is $63.48 per person ($126.96 for two). Although they will probably catch that eventually, you should check your confirmation and see if you were overcharged. I called Royal Caribbean tonight and they should be fixing it on Monday and sending me an updated confirmation.

Flowrider was totally overcrowded on the Harmony TA - the line was even 15+ people long - when they had 2 advanced Stand-up open early in the morning.

During the day 30+ people in line was the norm at any time.

Lot longer wait than on any other cruise....

I had heard that there were about 30+ regulars on the Harmony TA. At 2 minutes per person, that's an hour wait - longer for regulars who stay on the wave more than 2 mins. We'll have to look forward to morning advanced and enjoy the ship the rest of the days.

Seems hard to predict these days. Our Liberty OTS last Oct/Nov had very few regulars (like 5 of us, 3 being my crew) and not much interest otherwise. A month later, a friend on the same ship/same voyage said it was overrun with kids and lines were always long.

Just a heads up. Many people that booked on Tuesday where incorrectly charged $130 per person ($260 for 2 people) for taxes and port fees. The correct amount is $63.48 per person ($126.96 for two). Although they will probably catch that eventually, you should check your confirmation and see if you were overcharged. I called Royal Caribbean tonight and they should be fixing it on Monday and sending me an updated confirmation.

I just called C&A and was repriced and received my booking copy. She said the taxes and fees were $70.73 per person ($141.46 for two).