Carnival Magic Piano Bar

Tammylyne

We were just on Magic a couple of weeks ago. Roddy was mediocre. Seemed like a nice enough guy, but his accent is sooooooo heavy it sometimes took a minute to figure out what song he was singing, and his voice is just fair. His piano playing was quite good though.

We were just on Magic a couple of weeks ago. Roddy was mediocre. Seemed like a nice enough guy, but his accent is sooooooo heavy it sometimes took a minute to figure out what song he was singing, and his voice is just fair. His piano playing was quite good though.

We are not going til December so guess we shall see closer to then who is there ... I am okay if they are not the best singer as long as they are fun

We loved Roddy. We just got off the Magic last week. We always looked for him, usually at the Play It Again Piano Bar! He also took part in one of the shows in the Showtime Theater! Some nights he had a great following and others, not so much. The line for the Comedy club was in the area of the Piano Bar, so there were often people who would stop by to listen for a moment! I don't think you will be disappointed!

My family and I love the piano bar. I see Roddy Spassov will be the musician for my upcoming Magic cruise.

Does anyone have any experience sailing with Roddy. Would love some input :)

How do you find out whos in the piano bar?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

This is the information they have on the pinned post for the Magic, whoever is going 09/16-09/24 is lucky I love Ron Pass, I am going in April so I have Roddy not to excited.

Magic: Roddy Spassov 2/4/2017 -5/21/2017

Magic: Mati Sanchez 5/21/2017 - 9/16/2017

Magic: Ron Pass 9/16/2017 - 9/24/2017 Rontourage Cruise II http://rontouragecruise.com/

Magic: Patrick Duffy 9/24/2017 - ??? https://m.facebook.com/patrickduffy... http://www.patrickduffymusic.com/

We were on the Magic a few weeks ago and were not impressed with Roddy at all. We love the piano bar, went the first night, but never went back after that. Every time we walked by it was half empty. We had just missed Bob and would have loved to have had a "Team Drink" with him again.