Things to do in Cozumel

I'm sailing to Cozumel in a month and was looking for things to do. The excursions that are offered by Royal Caribbean don't really interest me. Was looking for suggestions on nearby attractions, beaches, activities, etc. Thanks!

I'm sailing to Cozumel in a month and was looking for things to do. The excursions that are offered by Royal Caribbean don't really interest me. Was looking for suggestions on nearby attractions, beaches, activities, etc. Thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

The website is set up with separate areas. This is the Royal Caribbean forum.

Take a look at the ports of call forum.

There is a section for Cozumel. Here is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

:)

Check out Cozumel Bar Hop dot com.

:cool:

I 2nd the bar hop! We just did this a couple weeks ago and had a great time. You go over to the East side of the Island. It is just beautiful over there, and not many people!

I will 3rd this. It was a blast. Can't wait to go again.

I second this! My entire family loved it and we are going again this summer.

I was very presently surprised that I oozed cozumel. We booked Mr sanchos as a last minute add on and it turned out to be our favorite spot. I'm kinda disappointed my next cruise doesn't go there. I've heard great things about nachi as well.

I'll 4th The Bar Hop I've been twice now it is so much fun! The east side of the island is beautiful. The bars are super fun and the food amazing. My tip try the peanut butter tequila at Rasta's bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nachi Cocom.

Another vote for Nachi Cocom. So much fun, and so beautiful. Also worth noting, (I could be wrong on this) but I believe they only allow a set amount of people in to prevent over-crowding. This makes a huge difference in my opinion.

Nachi Cocum for sure. My husband and I had the most relaxing day there. Quiet beach, nice lunch and service was excellent. Always checking on us for drinks but not pestering. We took a taxi and arranged for pick up when he dropped us off. My screensaver is a beautiful picture of palm trees from this beach!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another vote for Nachi Cocom. So much fun, and so beautiful. Also worth noting, (I could be wrong on this) but I believe they only allow a set amount of people in to prevent over-crowding. This makes a huge difference in my opinion.

Yep, limited to 130 per day. When we were last there about a year ago it wasn't crowded at all. Never had to wait for food or drinks. Love that place!