Sitting in the terminalerwebs

weedpindle

Waiting to board the Ruby. I have always wanted to return to the d:halo:ays before the ol' interwebs when the only information one had was what was printed in the brochure you got from a t/a and it was a true adventure/surprise to board the ship for the first time. Now, seems like everyone wants to know every little thing and want no surprises.

Waiting to board the Ruby. I have always wanted to return to the d:halo:ays before the ol' interwebs when the only information one had was what was printed in the brochure you got from a t/a and it was a true adventure/surprise to board the ship for the first time. Now, seems like everyone wants to know every little thing and want no surprises.

So I take it you are not planning to do a Live From the Ruby thread for "everyone's" benefit :rolleyes:

We will get on when you get off unless you are on a b2b.

Bon Voyage!

ru_bridge.jpg?1489256873220

Hope you'll do at least a bit of a review once you're done having a great cruise. We are doing the same cruise later in the year and look forward to any and all feedback.