Harmony Muster Station ??

Can you please tell me the difference between muster station's that are showing on our SetSail Pass...We have 4 last aft Boardwalk cabins on deck #9 all next to each other 3 of them show muster station G3 and one which is the very last cabin is showing GO3.

I believe they are all at the Aqua Theater but what's the difference would it be location at the theater?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

You all have the same muster station, when you board you will all have G3 as it is the same with or without the zero. For instance, my family and I are sailing on 4/8 and my brother and I will be in a Deck 10 Central Park balcony cabin and our muster station is D4, while our parents across the hall in an OV balcony cabin have D04. Since they are directly across the hall, they have to have the same muster station as stations are separated by fire doors. Therefore, I know that we all will be assigned to muster station D4, which is in Studio B. So to answer your question, G3 and G03 are the same station, and it is indeed located in the Aqua Theater. On another note, you will love your cabin. I had a Deck 8 Boardwalk balcony on Allure 2 years ago, so just one deck down from you. Mine, however, was closer to the middle as opposed to far aft, as you will be able to see the Aqua Theater shows closely from your balcony- and straight down on the landing for the Ultimate Abyss, which may slightly obstruct your views of the theater. Not to worry, there are plenty of seats in the theater itself and you will have spectacular views nonetheless. I loved my Boardwalk cabin and being able to see all the action from my balcony, and am excited to enjoy the serenity of my Central Park balcony on my cruise in 2 weeks. Just be sure to stay mindful of the fact that people on the Boardwalk and across the way can see into your cabin when the curtains are open. This is never a problem for us, as we just close the shades when changing. I hope I was able to help, and if you have any other questions I would be happy to try and answer them! Happy sailing!

Edited by CreativeCruiser119

Can you please tell me the difference between muster station's that are showing on our SetSail Pass...We have 4 last aft Boardwalk cabins on deck #9 all next to each other 3 of them show muster station G3 and one which is the very last cabin is showing GO3.

I believe they are all at the Aqua Theater but what's the difference would it be location at the theater?

As mentioned above, it's the same with or without the 0. You are correct that your muster is in the Aquatheatre. We had the 3rd and 4th cabins from the end last week on deck 12.

Bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper and like to retire early as you definitely hear all the shows and movies even with the door closed.

As mentioned above, it's the same with or without the 0. You are correct that your muster is in the Aquatheatre. We had the 3rd and 4th cabins from the end last week on deck 12.

Bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper and like to retire early as you definitely hear all the shows and movies even with the door closed.

I take it you were G3 also? My BW cabin on Allure was assigned to F3, in the Main Dining Room. As for the noise, my category B2 Boardwalk balcony cabin on Allure (8707) was not too far from the carousel so I constantly heard the bell ringing coming into my cabin. However, it did not continue late into the night and my sleep was not affected at all, and closing and locking the balcony door did muffle most (but not all) of the noise. I definitely agree with your suggestion of bringing ear plugs- if you bring one of those things, you will be completely fine and will love this cabin category. I am booked in category C2 Central Park balcony cabin 10207 on Harmony in 2 weeks and will do the same, although with my cabin being close to the live classical music, I imagine that will be quite peaceful to listen to, especially out on the balcony at night among the lights and plants. I love the neighborhood balconies and although this will be my first time in a CP cabin, expect it to be just as good and unique as the BW, but for different reasons. I would highly recommend booking a cabin with a balcony view of either of these neighborhoods. I hope you had a great cruise, and enjoyed your deck 12 BW balcony!

I take it you were G3 also? My BW cabin on Allure was assigned to F3, in the Main Dining Room. As for the noise, my category B2 Boardwalk balcony cabin on Allure (8707) was not too far from the carousel so I constantly heard the bell ringing coming into my cabin. However, it did not continue late into the night and my sleep was not affected at all, and closing and locking the balcony door did muffle most (but not all) of the noise. I definitely agree with your suggestion of bringing ear plugs- if you bring one of those things, you will be completely fine and will love this cabin category. I am booked in category C2 Central Park balcony cabin 10207 on Harmony in 2 weeks and will do the same, although with my cabin being close to the live classical music, I imagine that will be quite peaceful to listen to, especially out on the balcony at night among the lights and plants. I love the neighborhood balconies and although this will be my first time in a CP cabin, expect it to be just as good and unique as the BW, but for different reasons. I would highly recommend booking a cabin with a balcony view of either of these neighborhoods. I hope you had a great cruise, and enjoyed your deck 12 BW balcony!

Yes we were in G3. In looking at the emergency exit map on the back of the cabin door it appears the last 4 cabins are in one muster station and the rest are in a different muster station. We were also in the dining room when we had a BW balcony that was further from the end.

We had a great cruise, second time in a BW balcony and we also have a CP balcony, deck 11, booked on Oasis next year and then back to a BW on Symphony.

Yes we were in G3. In looking at the emergency exit map on the back of the cabin door it appears the last 4 cabins are in one muster station and the rest are in a different muster station. We were also in the dining room when we had a BW balcony that was further from the end.

We had a great cruise, second time in a BW balcony and we also have a CP balcony, deck 11, booked on Oasis next year and then back to a BW on Symphony.

Yes, that is correct, the last 4 BW balconies on either side of decks 8-12 muster in the AT (last 2 BW on deck 14 as the very last 2 are interior cabins due to the crossbridge) and all the others muster in the MDR. There is, however, another section just forward of the Boardwalk that musters in the AT as well. My deck 7 forward interior cabin 7141 on the Oasis 3 years ago mustered at B2 in the Opal Theater.

I don't blame you at all, that's exactly what we did- tried out BW first, then CP. In all cases my brother and I get the interior-facing cabin and our parents stay directly across the hall in a cabin with an OV balcony, so we all get to enjoy the best of both. I got to stay in a deck 7 Royal Promenade View cabin (7297) on Liberty last year and plan to stay in the same category on Freedom next year. Loved that view as well. I am somewhat torn on cabin ideas for the Symphony, as I want to do it in 2019 but it will be extra expensive then due to being brand new- the only reason my parents agreed to cruise Harmony now is because I graduate high school in June! So sort of an early gift, as the second week of April is when I am off of school for spring break and they are not too big on the idea of cruising in the summer because they say it will be too hot in the Caribbean (and I say that's why you go in the water!) But I degress. And we splurged and booked 2 balcony cabins again for this cruise, them in an OV as usual and my brother and I in the CP. So, in 2019 I plan to go on Symphony either with friends or with family again (if we can get a good price, and if I can either convince them to cruise in the summer or if my college spring break lines up with my brother here in the local school district again- we got extra lucky with SB 2018), so I am looking for cabins that are cheaper. I have my eye on the forward OV window cabins, as I've heard they have a great "Captain's View" of the helipad and ocean aheae, but are cheap compared to balcony cabins. I do like balconies, however for the budget, I don't necessarily need it when I have other areas around the ship like the sundeck and walking track. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have one on my upcoming cruise and will use it a lot. Can't really go wrong with anything, just happy to be onboard! Sorry to bore you with all the details, I get a little carried away with excitement when it comes to discussing cruises :D