room 8172 Celebrity Infinity (aft balcony)

aburnett

Does anyone have information or have stayed in this room? We are headed to the Panama Canal in April and will have this room. We are sure looking forward to it and wondered about further insight to this room, ship, Concierge class benefits, things to watch for. Thanks so much, fellow cruisers:D

Ann

If you take a look at the M class sticky, 8172 is reviewed a couple of times http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=102630872

The reviews above are not for Infinity, but all the C1 cabins (aft) are the same as they are all M class ships ;). The afts are great with large balconies - we've sailed in them a few times :).

Enjoy your extra large balcony during the transit of the canal.

Order a couple of cheese plates from room service and extra wine glasses. Invite some friends to enjoy the view in the late afternoon after being all over the ship for most of the transit.

C1 aft cabins on the M class ships are the best in class. Be sure to bring your two bottle s of wine aboard and your bottle of sparkling wine for CC class and you are all set.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone have information or have stayed in this room? We are headed to the Panama Canal in April and will have this room. We are sure looking forward to it and wondered about further insight to this room, ship, Concierge class benefits, things to watch for. Thanks so much, fellow cruisers:D

Ann

We were in 8170 on Millennium, which is right next door. It's got a huge balcony. You will definitely enjoy your cruise in this stateroom.

I stayed in this cabin on Infinity on the South America/Antarctica cruise. It's a great cabin as others have mentioned. The best part is the balcony which is very large and provides excellent views in three directions. The interior is just like all the Concierge cabins. Have a great trip.

Carolyn

Ann

We were in this cabin in February on our Rio Carnaval cruise. Great balcony! Proper table with 4 chairs and two loungers. Lots of room for friends. Great view of the wake.

Its a quiet location, easy walk to stairs/elevator. I tried to attach a picture, but was unsuccessful.

• 4 weeks later...

We stayed in the room next and loved it!! The balcony is fabulous, the room is quiet! I never felt seasick! We booked again for this year!

The only negative thing I would say, is that the bathroom really smelled bad, even though we were prepared with air freshener!