How far in advance can I book Norwegian shore excursions?

JaysMom2

I booked the Norwegian Escape for Oct. 28, 2017 for the Eastern Caribbean. Some excursions for Nassau were listed a couple of months ago, and nothing since. There aren't any at all for St. Thomas or Tortola. Is this the same for everyone, or is it a glitch with my site? I was able to book 2 excursions last August for my April cruise coming up.

I booked the Norwegian Escape for Oct. 28, 2017 for the Eastern Caribbean. Some excursions for Nassau were listed a couple of months ago, and nothing since. There aren't any at all for St. Thomas or Tortola. Is this the same for everyone, or is it a glitch with my site? I was able to book 2 excursions last August for my April cruise coming up.

I would call Norwegian and discuss this with them .

We normally like to wait till we are on the ship before booking shore excursions,however,at times we have booked in advance.

I would call Norwegian and discuss this with them .

We normally like to wait till we are on the ship before booking shore excursions,however,at times we have booked in advance.

Thanks for responding, Lenny. I did call NCL and was told that the excursions will be listed on the website around the middle of May.

Thanks for responding, Lenny. I did call NCL and was told that the excursions will be listed on the website around the middle of May.

That sounds right. Excursions are sometimes added in a piecemeal method so check every week or so to see if any new excursions have been added.

If you have more NCL questions I'd recommend asking them on the NCL sub-forum.