MiniSuite on Royal located on Caribe Deck C414

socmft

Someone wrote about this cabin as being very nice. The balcony is a little larger because the balcony is somewhat angled. Of course, I can't find the posts (there were a few). I have a couple of questions about it...it is not under the SeaWalk - it on the port side. 1) any visual problems due to the SeaView Bar? 2) are the angles detrimental for view? 3) is it covered...not covered...or partially covered like Caribe balconies on other ships?

Well....I hope I find whomever was writing about this cabin! Rather...I hope you find me! Many thanks in advance!

We've sailed on the Regal and Royal a number of times and will be in that cabin on the Regal in September. I can tell you the balcony is fully covered by the balcony above and there's no reason to be concerned about the other issues you raise.

Search this board using the term Royal C414 and you'll get more hits than you'll care to read.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

Someone wrote about this cabin as being very nice. The balcony is a little larger because the balcony is somewhat angled. Of course, I can't find the posts (there were a few). I have a couple of questions about it...it is not under the SeaWalk - it on the port side. 1) any visual problems due to the SeaView Bar? 2) are the angles detrimental for view? 3) is it covered...not covered...or partially covered like Caribe balconies on other ships?

Well....I hope I find whomever was writing about this cabin! Rather...I hope you find me! Many thanks in advance!

Just got off the Royal in cabin B314 and the room was very nice but the Verandah was terrible, only 4' wide with two chairs plus ottoman and large table. Had to position chairs sideways and moved the table into the room so we could maneuver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We spent 20 days in October 2015 in C410 and would reserve it again in a heartbeat. There is no one looking down (unlike the other side under the SeaWalk) on the fully covered angled balcony and the location was very good - and is even better now that the central staircase is accessible.

Just got off the Royal in cabin B314 and the room was very nice but the Verandah was terrible, only 4' wide with two chairs plus ottoman and large table. Had to position chairs sideways and moved the table into the room so we could maneuver.

I agree with your comment about B314. However, comparing the balcony of B314 to B414 is like comparing apples to oranges.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

Someone wrote about this cabin as being very nice. The balcony is a little larger because the balcony is somewhat angled. Of course, I can't find the posts (there were a few). I have a couple of questions about it...

I changed our cabin just to get this one for the 9th April S Caribbean cruise! It is one of the larger mini suite balconies, the angle is against the wind/direction of travel. Will report after our cruise.....