Ruby Princess Mini-Suite Breakfast

Ladybuggers

I keep seeing that Mini stateroom guests can have breakfast at Sabatini's. After looking at the Deck plans I discovered it is now Share by Curtis Stone. I can not seem to find anywhere or from Princess if the Share place will be doing the breakfast or are they no longer offering that. Thanks

I keep seeing that Mini stateroom guests can have breakfast at Sabatini's. After looking at the Deck plans I discovered it is now Share by Curtis Stone. I can not seem to find anywhere or from Princess if the Share place will be doing the breakfast or are they no longer offering that. Thanks

This is a full suite perk only. Not a mini.

It was held in Sabatinis but since that was taken out its held in the Crown Grill.

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

ONLY Full Suite passengers are entitled to the "Complimentary Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast" which on Ruby Princess is served in Crown Grill. If you are in a Club Class Mini Suite that section of the MDR will be open for you at breakfast. Those in non-Club Class Minis dine with the rest of us.

This is a full suite perk only. Not a mini.

It was held in Sabatinis but since that was taken out its held in the Crown Grill.

Do you happen to know the earliest time we can board. I will have to drop my mother and luggage at the port and return the rental car. I just want to make sure she is out sitting outside waiting or stuck in a massive long boarding line. She does not get around well but will have her walker.

Do you happen to know the earliest time we can board. I will have to drop my mother and luggage at the port and return the rental car. I just want to make sure she is out sitting outside waiting or stuck in a massive long boarding line. She does not get around well but will have her walker.

They start boarding between 11:30 and Noon as long as there are no issues with the previous cruise etc.

We always arrive by 10:30. This Sat we will arrive by 9:00 as we have an early flight in.

They start taking bags around 9:00-9:30.

Are you Elite or platinum?

If not the earlier you get there the better as they will give you a numbered group boarding placard.

If you are in group #1 you should board shortly after elite/platinum etc.

If she needs a wheelchair you could be in the first group with Platinum Elite Suites.

Just see the reps there for wheelchair assistance.

Once you enter the front doors it's an escalator up to the waiting area/check in/security screening

The question should not be what is the earliest time to board, but when can she check in without waiting on a line outside.

There will usually be a long line outside until check-in starts which is by 11 AM. By 11:30 the line should be very short. Once inside, she can either check in and then wait for you in the seating area or she can ask to be seated and wait for you to get back and you could check in together.

The question should not be what is the earliest time to board, but when can she check in without waiting on a line outside.

There will usually be a long line outside until check-in starts which is by 11 AM. By 11:30 the line should be very short. Once inside, she can either check in and then wait for you in the seating area or she can ask to be seated and wait for you to get back and you could check in together.

Are you referring to Ft Lauderdale?

In LA.....

We have always walked right in at 9:30 or so, went upstairs and had a seat there.

I don't ever recall waiting in a line in San Pedro.