Jewel of the Seas

mcca2

Stayed in 9254 on the Seranade her sister ship. The balcony is huge. Two chairs, 2 lounges & a table. As you go around the corner it grows smaller to almost a point. Wife' would lay out there topless(as long as she didn't go out too far) no one could see her. The views are fantastic.

Thanks Tonya, and Foxtrot,

We could see it was an odd shape but wondered if that little bit of the ships superstructure would block the view. We just came back off Mariner and had an aft balcony which was enormous.

Kate

Kate you lucky lady - an aft balcony is fabulous. I didnt get one on AOS but I have one on Rhapsody.

I had an aft on Legend when it went to AUstralia and New Zealand and I would sit out there and watch the scenery although sometimes wrapped up in blankets.

Miriam

Miriam,

We loved our aft balcony on Mariner. We had 6388 Starboard Aft. It was enormous. two loungers, three chairs ( although not used ) and a table.

We are traveling with family from the UK, who are celebrating a Golden Wedding. They have inside cabins and we thought it would be nice for them to be able to be able to come for a glass of sparkly on the balcony before dinner:D

You will love your aft on Rhapsody. She really is a special ship

Kate

Hi Keith,

You were on the hump. How did you like it? we were going to try for one on there, but they had 9254 available and it looks like it has a large balcony.

I had read on the boards that its worth getting up early as we approach, Oslo and see all the Islands.

Kate.

Archived