MSC Staus Match

lidodeck03

How long does it take for MSC to issue the status match? The website says 2-3 business days, but I have submitted mine over two weeks ago. Trying to see what the time frame other people have experienced. Thank You.

I submitted ours last week and they all came back the same day, within a couple of hours. You might want to call.

I tried it back in 2015 when they first announced the program, and it never got processed for some reason. Our plans changed so I didn't pursue it at the time, though. MSC's IT leaves something to be desired. :D

I submitted ours last week and they all came back the same day, within a couple of hours. You might want to call.

I tried it back in 2015 when they first announced the program, and it never got processed for some reason. Our plans changed so I didn't pursue it at the time, though. MSC's IT leaves something to be desired. :D

Thank You. That is so funny. I just called them and they said that they have been having trouble with their computers. They are going to send me the form by mail so that I can fill it out and send it back to them because they have not been receiving any emails.