Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

Stay tuned for what is sure to be another epic video from Chase and White Shorts in a few weeks. I promise to post the link here.

Just watched their Harmony video. Very impressive. Chase is definitely talented. Makes me want to book another cruise. You will soon be CC famous and YouTube famous. :cool:

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

PS - I loved the "small world" pix you posted (Curacao and helipad). How did you get that great effect?

I'm guessing a 360 camera on a raised selfie stick.

Edit: they are amazing pics and I love the effect. Not to mention that all of the pics have been spectacular on this review, even the one with Rick in his robe. Do I sense a robe photo on the horse to come?

Just watched their Harmony video. Very impressive. Chase is definitely talented. Makes me want to book another cruise. You will soon be CC famous and YouTube famous. :cool:

I loved the past videos as well. I can't wait to see the next one.

Now you are probably wondering why I would voluntarily get up early on a sea day. Well those of you smart folks that follow @OurTwoSuitCases on YouTube know that I am traveling with an extremely talented videographer that has created some amazing and highly viewed music videos from the decks of Royal Caribbean cruise ships (most recently the Harmony of the Seas).

dfa0c7fafacc5ec8bee67992f1ad240b.jpg

Stay tuned for what is sure to be another epic video from Chase and White Shorts in a few weeks. I promise to post the link here.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Subscribed to OurTwoSuitCases on YouTube!!!

Very Much Looking Forward to seeing the Next Video!!!

I will be like, I knew CruiseLifeRick before he was Famous!!!!!! [emoji6]

Awesome Job with The Live Blog!!! ☺

Looks like you have had a blast on your Cruise, which You Deserve, for all your Hard Work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I know I have a lot of catching up to do, but I wanted to get on to say the disembarkation process in Miami is much improved from my experience in December.

Egg White Shorts omelettes in the Windjammer to the curb was 20 minutes, which included waiting for luggage to hit the carousel.

The easement on the custom declaration forms seems to have helped things greatly.

Currently in the Uber on the way to FLL.

A Town and down Navigator! This is one I will never forget.

97716d4c7644cc7ecf6d5eb545c01cff.jpg

I still recall crying as we pulled away from my first cruise when I was 11. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did same getting off NOS a few weeks ago until the wife told me I was 'embarrassing her.' Pffffft.

Egg white short omelettes! Haha.

Great review Rick. Now hop on an earlier flight. I'll meet you at the Garden at 2pm to watch your Gators advance to the Final Four!

I tried, but with all the cruise ships dumping out today, it was a non starter.

Let's cue up the very drunken selfie from the Cosmopolitan Club that I sent to York. Sharing is caring!

b16f078fc7672fcf34c3a04086b34c5a.jpg

Shortly after the amazing overtime win over Wisco!

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

I'm guessing a 360 camera on a raised selfie stick.

Edit: they are amazing pics and I love the effect. Not to mention that all of the pics have been spectacular on this review, even the one with Rick in his robe. Do I sense a robe photo on the horse to come?

Andrew, you must have a crystal ball, perhaps made from SilverFox's fanny pack scraps.

68ec5c05b4d11e09c98e618366cc5ac7.jpg

Andrew, you must have a crystal ball, perhaps made from SilverFox's fanny pack scraps.

68ec5c05b4d11e09c98e618366cc5ac7.jpg

I love it Rick. So many great pics through your review but this is my favourite one for all the right and wrong reasons. It almost looks as though the horse is smiling as much as you. Your teeth are so white against your sun soaked Sicilian skin.

Safe trip home and I look forward to your final thoughts.

We tried doing the one offered by Royal, but it was sold out. So Chase found us an independent tour, which actually provided for an extra hour of sleep this morning, which he owes me a few more of.

You can search for the below if you are interested in the tour we took. I can neither confirm nor deny that alcohol was made available prior to snorkeling.

b364b2cbe9df27796e4e4ccfdce4f325.jpg

Pelican Tours has many different types of tours and trips, all with great reviews on TripAdvisor. They're not the only ones, but it can be confirmed that this a great company. Aruba in general is full of super nice people.

And as Rick may or may not have pointed out, alcohol before snorkeling is, or could be, a good thing.

Thanks for your very entertaining review Rick! Four of us will be on Navigator next March. One couple will have your room and DH and I will be in that corner room. I thought one would be able to see around the starboard side of the ship, as well as out the back but can't see that from your pic, which I assume was taken from your balcony (nah, not creepy but glad the drapes were closed).:eek: Just wondered if you can tell if that room as a view of the starboard side as well?:rolleyes: Thanks again and CHEERS!!!;p

Sorry, I am going back through for any unanswered questions. No, there is no cutout that allows for views on the starboard. I was actually conversing with the family staying in the room about that at sail-away.