Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

I'm starting to rethink Douglas cruising with you.;p

Actually, you might rethink cruising with Doug and me. We would be a bit of a yawn compared to The Squad.:halo:

It could work. Doug could be walking between bars and lounges while looking for Rick at night. When he finds him he can then sit with his drink and comment upon Rick's actions, and depending on the time of night you might be with Doug or back in the cabin resting.;)

I'd love to read that review.

Edited by A&L_Ont

I'm starting to rethink Douglas cruising with you.;p

Actually, you might rethink cruising with Doug and me. We would be a bit of a yawn compared to The Squad.:halo:

I'm sure Doug will have no problem utilizing my cruising "style" for his live review angle.

You probably will just shake your head at me in disgust at which point I will numb the guilt with more alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the great review Rick! I loved your pictures. You've got a great eye!

I'll be on the Super Bowl cruise, so it sounds like I need to start working on my alcohol tolerance now if I want to have any hope of keeping up with you... [emoji6] Looking forward to the challenge!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The three nighter crowd even puts me to shame. Start training at Thanksgiving.

I'm sure Doug will have no problem utilizing my cruising "style" for his live review angle.

You probably will just shake your head at me in disgust at which point I will numb the guilt with more alcohol.

And that's why I'd follow along. It would be interesting to read both of your views of the evening. Doug's would be instant live and yours might be explaining what Doug saw, only the next day. Not to mention Doug's auxiliary battery charger would be working hard.;p

For those who want this, Go Fund Them at #DuoReviewsWithPossibleHangovers

You know it​s a great review when it keeps going and the cruise has been over for several days.

I can't replicate this one @cruiseliferick

But we'll have NOTS for the next 2 nights. Anything can happen. And where exactly is that horse? I couldn't find it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You know it​s a great review when it keeps going and the cruise has been over for several days.

I can't replicate this one @cruiseliferick

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Haha. I had a lot of help!

95e0834477fe4cce970b4f05f868e928.jpg

I've been following your thread and you are doing a great job!

Itinerary change...I'm joining forces, once again, with Mr. P and White Shorts to visit the lovely island of Bermuda on the Anthem of the Seas this May. Stay tuned for a live thread of a completely different nature.

*We regret to inform you that no OBC will be offered as a result of this modification.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Itinerary change...I'm joining forces, once again, with Mr. P and White Shorts to visit the lovely island of Bermuda on the Anthem of the Seas this May. Stay tuned for a live thread of a completely different nature.

*We regret to inform you that no OBC will be offered as a result of this modification.

Cool beans. Don't forget to remind us by posting here, so we get an alert.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's awesome that you guys are cruising together again! Is this replacing your NCL cruise?

Anyone donate o- blood at 1am? I hope the guy is ok.

We docked early that day, about 7am instead of 9am. Captain announced later that evening he was doing well.

I was on this wonderful cruise, did a repeat from Jan 6th. Loved every minute on and off the ship during the cruise!

We docked early that day, about 7am instead of 9am. Captain announced later that evening he was doing well.

I was on this wonderful cruise, did a repeat from Jan 6th. Loved every minute on and off the ship during the cruise!

Awesome! We must have missed the Captain's update.

All I can say about this cruise is "take me back!"

It is definitely the plan, barring my phone getting run over by a bumper car.

We'll make sure you have access to the interwebs!!! Don't you worry! I'll even give you my daughter's iPad if I have to.

A little Rat told me that you are doing the Edge. I watched a video yesterday on it. What an amazing looking ship. If it had a flow rider I'd be booking it today. Some of the suites look amazing especially the Suite over the bridge, the lofts and the Penthouse.

I look forward to that review.

A little Rat told me that you are doing the Edge. I watched a video yesterday on it. What an amazing looking ship. If it had a flow rider I'd be booking it today. Some of the suites look amazing.

I look forward to that review.

The Rat would be correct. Retreat Life coming Spring 2019. I was shocked when your name and Edge came up in the same sentence yesterday, but I understand.