Diamond area on Enchantment

We are Diamond level and we're on Enchantment in January. We took a look at the Diamond lounge which was a small area accessed thru the Viking lounge. What is the benefit of going there since the free drinks are on your sea pass card?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

its also where the coffee machine is, you get appetizers during cocktail hour, it has a kick @ss view of the pool deck( and the Jumbotron although no sound is piped inside) , continental breakfast in the am( with a toaster for that yummy cranberry stollen )

it isn't really that small for the size of the ship.

Just be aware, if you have any health problems, once you get up the ramp that ends by the Concierge Lounge there is about 8 very steep steps to get up to the DL. We were lucky being D+ and could use the CL since my wife could not climb those stairs.

I went up to the DL a couple of times and it is nice. On our cruises there was hardly ever anyone up there.

We enjoyed the Diamond Lounge on Enchantment during our recent cruise in February. The concierge and server were great and there was a nice selection of appetizers. We also enjoyed meeting and chatting with other cruisers in the lounge.

Just be aware, if you have any health problems, once you get up the ramp that ends by the Concierge Lounge there is about 8 very steep steps to get up to the DL. We were lucky being D+ and could use the CL since my wife could not climb those stairs.

I went up to the DL a couple of times and it is nice. On our cruises there was hardly ever anyone up there.

Thought in January there was a handicap lift for those steps, ??

Sent from my iPad using Forums

there is also a electric chair /stair thingy. was it not working when you were on board?

there is also a electric chair /stair thingy. was it not working when you were on board?

You're right there was but we didn't bother with it since we could go in the CL. Besides, we were on 3 cruises b2b and for the first 2 there wasn't a concierge in the DL. The CL concierge covered both but like I said, there was never many up there. I don't know how many Diamond members were on but my wife and I and one other person were the only D+ on and Super Mario was the only Pinnacle.

You're right there was but we didn't bother with it since we could go in the CL. Besides, we were on 3 cruises b2b and for the first 2 there wasn't a concierge in the DL. The CL concierge covered both but like I said, there was never many up there. I don't know how many Diamond members were on but my wife and I and one other person were the only D+ on and Super Mario was the only Pinnacle.

Since EN only does short cruises, many D and above avoid them. We only did one to b2b onto a 10 day Serenade so we would have 14 days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums