proposed new charge for room service where is the official info ?

hello yesterday I read on these threads about a new charge for room service being implemented , I have a cruise booked for July (booked in the UK) for Rhapsody of the seas. Ive had no notification of this new charge or can I find any information . where is this information? official information that is

I have now also had an email this morning about our direct flights now being indirect so double whammy , needless to say im a bit pissed off with RCI

Hi yes ive been following the threads about the changes to room service I just havent seen anything official as of yet for UK bookings , ive posted on the RCI face book page and have had no reply nor have I had a reply to my messages .

Its all the more frustrating as this is exactly what happened after I had booked a NCL cruise they too began charging for room service, , because RCI had this complementary I chose to book with them not NCL bloody typical :mad: next time I will book with MSC at least you know what you need to pay for before you book and their drinks package is far cheaper :D

hello yesterday I read on these threads about a new charge for room service being implemented , I have a cruise booked for July (booked in the UK) for Rhapsody of the seas. Ive had no notification of this new charge or can I find any information . where is this information? official information that is

I have now also had an email this morning about our direct flights now being indirect so double whammy , needless to say im a bit pissed off with RCI

There's 2 threads presently going on. One by one of the moderators (Laura S) which describes the charge and sample menus.

The only real official thing you will get is the bill at the end of your cruise.which may or may include this new charge.

yes this is the annoying thing no official notice from RCI finding out about changes on a forum should not be how its done

I mean still advertising something such as "complementary room service" , but knowing full well it will no longer be complementary must be illegal on some count ?????

The flights thing isn't their fault I believe.. If the airline changes their time of the flight so it no longer suits the arrival of the sailing they have to change it to an indirect flight that suits

The room service thing is covered in the massive thread ongoing on here. They will notify in due course I'm sure.

yes thank you this is where I saw it first, I just haven't seen anything on their own website telling people about this change and Ive had no information from them either. at least NCL had the courtesy to email each booked passenger explaining their change when it happened . Shame on you RCI for the way you are doing this .