Eurodam/NA - 7 day thermal suite pass price?

Anyone know how much the single was?

Educated guess is that if a couple is charged $249, then a solo would be charged $149.

You don't have to be a couple in the traditional sense, or sailing with someone, or sharing a cabin, to be a "couple" for spa purposes, though. See if anyone needs someone to become a round number, and join up. You don't have to go at the same time, or anything. Ask on your roll call. You could even ask in line when you go to sign up.

Educated guess is that if a couple is charged $249, then a solo would be charged $149.

You don't have to be a couple in the traditional sense, or sailing with someone, or sharing a cabin, to be a "couple" for spa purposes, though. See if anyone needs someone to become a round number, and join up. You don't have to go at the same time, or anything. Ask on your roll call. You could even ask in line when you go to sign up.

Thank you Ruth. [emoji4] My mother is really looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a steam room in the men's locker room and is there an extra charge for it. I like to get ready for dinner in the spa locker room while my wife gets ready in the room. Thanks for the info!!

To the best of my knowledge the locker rooms DO NOT have a sauna or steam room in them. However there is a co-ed complimentary sauna located just forward of the Lido Pool in the hallway that connects the Lido Pool to the Spa Reception and Forward Stairs.

We are going on the Koningsdam in June and want to purchase passes for the thermal suite. Can we do that before we sail or should we wait until we are on board?

We were going to purchase the pass when we boarded the Koningsdam, and they kept telling us that the price would go up after the first day. It didn't.

We took a tour of the area because it was configured slightly differently than the NA and the Eurodam (where we always bought weekly passes). On those ships, the windows around the hydropool have privacy shades. On the K'dam, the windows are frosted except for criss cross lines of clear glass, making it easy for all passersby to look in. We didn't care for that so we did not buy a pass this time.

Just got back from a 12 day on the Noordam. I paid $129 for a single pass on the day we embarked; I'm almost positive the couples rate was $249 as mentioned here. I believe they also had day passes, but I don't know how much they were or if there is a limit on how many they have a day. On the Noordam the pass covered the big hydropool, the thermal suite, locker room, and the small steam room located in the co-ed thermal suite. If I remember correctly, the Eurodam was the same basic layout - so I'm guessing it's basically the same across the fleet. I don't think you can buy the passes until you board the first day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is there a steam room in the men's locker room and is there an extra charge for it. I like to get ready for dinner in the spa locker room while my wife gets ready in the room. Thanks for the info!!

On the Vistas and Signatures there are gender-specific saunas located in the hall from the Lido Pool area into the spa reception area port side. On Koningsdam, there are gender-specific saunas located just outside of the entrance to the Thermal Suite port side. All of these are complimentary, however they are not in the locker rooms.

Regarding purchasing prior to cruise, we always did that up until a few years ago. One time, however, we discovered that the onboard price was less than what was paid prior to the cruise. Long story short, we talked with the Spa Manager and they refunded the original charge and re-billed us for the lesser amount. They didn't seem happy about doing it and we felt like we had to jump through hoops to get it done. Now we just book onboard to avoid any hassle.