RC issued OBC

We are leaving on Monday for a 5 day cruise out of Tampa. Royal called me last week and ask if we would switch rooms, as they had a family, with 2 cabins, with minor children and they needed to get their cabins next to each other, which they currently weren't. I agreed and RC said they would give us an On Board Credit for making the switch.

My new documents are available and I've printed them out, but I don't see the OBC credit. I know from reading the boards TA issued OBC don't show up, but will RC issued OBC show up?

Thanks

Bob - I booked it myself with Royal Caribbean. I'll search the boards, I remember seeing a phone number somewhere posted on how to get a receipt/confirmation emailed to you.

When I've made changes or price reductions, the revised invoice is sent auto to my e-mail address for examination. Lately, any OBC appears on the invoice, but I never saw it before.

Bob - I booked it myself with Royal Caribbean. I'll search the boards, I remember seeing a phone number somewhere posted on how to get a receipt/confirmation emailed to you.

Thanks to Ellen:

Invoice request: 866-562-7625, press #4.

It worked - called the 866-562-7625 pressed #4, selected I wanted a confirmation email, and before it hung up it was in my email box.

Thanks!!! - BTW my OBC does show up!

Excellent! I'd be sure to take that document with you.

Did you book directly with Royal?

Once onboard IME OBC often doesn´t Show up until day two, more rarely day three in the onboard account.

So don´t be too worried if it isn´t in your account right away. No Need to waste time at guest Relations over this the first couple of days.

Excellent! I'd be sure to take that document with you.

Did you book directly with Royal?[/Quote]

Yes they did;)

Sort of a hijack to the original post, but you can now use OBC when making purchases in your cruise planner. I just bought a deluxe drink package and it showed my $100 OBC and asked if I wanted to use all or part of it toward the drink package purchase. Now you don't have to wait to get on board to use your OBC. Pretty cool!!!!

Sort of a hijack to the original post, but you can now use OBC when making purchases in your cruise planner. I just bought a deluxe drink package and it showed my $100 OBC and asked if I wanted to use all or part of it toward the drink package purchase. Now you don't have to wait to get on board to use your OBC. Pretty cool!!!!

That option is only available so far for Oasis class, Anthem and Liberty. The OP is sailing out of Tampa so it won't work for them.