Funship Freddie???

cruzeluver

They all have other jobs on the ship in addition to donning the Freddy suit. ON the Triumph, it was revealed that he was also the multi-media technician for the main showroom.

I've always seen him (actually, most are a "her")... :p

how do you know its a her?? cant go by size coz most of those men that work the ships are tiny too.

I got a funship freddie doll last cruise for Valentines day so I can see him all the time.

I've seen him on every cruise at least once. I remember a group of kids doing a type of scavenger hunt that was supposed to lead to Freddy on one of the ships. It was so cute to see them all marching along singing that sort of military marching chant- "I don't know but I've been told Freddy has a heart of gold". They were kept busy doing that all afternoon back and forth through the ship.

I saw Freddy a couple of times on Conquest and he posed for pics when we got off the ship at one port. It's interesting, but something always creeps me out as an adult when those characters try to interact with me! I don't know what it is but I feel like I'm having an interaction with an inanimate object and I makes me feel kinda silly! LOL

He doesn't come up to the funnel deck ;)

Well its like this. You know the things sticking out of his head are really her breasts. So her going up to the Funnel Deck bare her breasts so she could sunbathe would freak everyone out,

Well its like this. You know the things sticking out of his head are really her breasts. So her going up to the Funnel Deck bare her breasts so she could sunbathe would freak everyone out,

Wait...I don't follow you...things sticking out of his head are really her breasts? I assume his head belongs to Freddy...Who is the "her"?? LOL

Freddy was on the Conquest - saw him on the Lido deck as we stopped for a Fun Ship Special the first afternoon, plus a couple other times around the ship.

I said: "It's Fun Ship Freddy!"

Stang said: "Move along, geek."

I lurves me some husband, I tell you what. :D

Archived