What kind of water bottle can you bring

You can certainly bring your own bottle. Just fill it from glasses of water and not from the water dispensers. Technically, the only beverages that can be brought on are two bottles of wine per cabin but they mostly look the other way on water and soda in moderate amounts.

now a days everyone is drinking lots of water. With this, can we bring our own water bottles & fill them up? And which ones?

I know years ago you could bring a 12 pack of water on board with you. Can you still? I'd rather use my own water bottle but... let me know you thoughts. Thanks

We are just off the Harmony (Mar 11th) and when we boarded on Feb 25th we checked with the porter a case of water. It arrived at the cabin along with our luggage. There are signs up at all water dispensers advising NOT to fill personal water bottles but as you can imagine, many, many did it anyway.

Just be forewarned that checking the case of water can go either way. We've had porters say no and refuse to take it. We could still carry it onboard ourselves but that's a pain.

This is why we usually put a case of water in a separate rolling bag.

The sign on water coolers is not because they don't want you using bottles it is to minimise contamination. Imagine a water bottle used by someone with a bad cough being filled and touching the spout, now you're next to fill your bottle or even cup, germs are there. Use a cup and don't touch the water outlet then decant water into your bottle, only takes a couple of extra seconds.

The sign on water coolers is not because they don't want you using bottles it is to minimise contamination. Imagine a water bottle used by someone with a bad cough being filled and touching the spout, now you're next to fill your bottle or even cup, germs are there. Use a cup and don't touch the water outlet then decant water into your bottle, only takes a couple of extra seconds.

Right, and it is a precaution not for the one filling the bottle, but for the one next in line. A concern for others who may be you the next time.

Sure that's why it state on their sign that US law prohibits. Never EVER saw a sign like that in the states and not in any airport.

guess that is why my gym and even a lot of air ports now have a dispensing device that allows for you to fill a water bottle, from under a spout, common sense says don't touch your bottle to it..

Hate to burst your bubble but for RCI it is about the money that can be made from a $0.25 bottle of water, just like every other venue in the US, so I don't fault them.