Credit card or money for check in

Cruisewithm

FYI, I did not produce a CC when I boarded a year and half ago. When going through check in, they asked for a CC, I said I wanted to put cash on account. I was informed to go to guest services when I boarded to put the cash on my account, which is what I did. They never had my CC number.

This is the best, it's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the advice, I only cruised once in 2000 with my husband and I think we gave our CC, that time when lived in Italy so it was not a problem with taxes surcharges. As you can see its like my first cruise ever, I'll be cruising alone and have some doubts. Thanks again for your time to write this post.

Just get yourself a pre paid Mastercard. Some of them even have travel benefits built in. The you can transfer cash to it if you run short, you dont put your bank account at risk and you dont have to worry about losing cash or being robbed.

It's my second choice this one, I already got the VISA TRAVEL MONEY, it's a pre paid card also, and a very resourceful one.

Thanks.