Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Awesome! Which August sailing are you on, we might be neighbors on Deck 9

We are on the Aug 4-11 sailing. I initially booked two connecting oceanviews and a studio cabin August 18-24 but my son will be starting college next fall and I didn't want to run into him missing move-in day.

When moving up the sailing week, I also decided to upgrade to a balcony ;p

I started the Roll call for that sailing. I was surprised that no one had.

21105484_10211349501786652_956309474013464910_n.jpg?oh=5841aa91210a7c640e404827fa853666&oe=5A22890A

In some 12 hours from now Genting World will exit this enormous door. Before that the Bliss megablock will be floated out, I expect 9-11 hours from this post; at least somewhere between 8-11am local German time before the noon float out. The float out of GW might take some time so be sure to check Meyer's webcam and/or local news NDR.de's livestream to catch a glimp of Bliss (although partially) going out or in!

This is the Best Thread Ever - my first Everything. . . thread and it is indeed everything!

We are booked on the June 2 sailing and I. CAN'T. WAIT.

We are on the June 2 sailing as well. Please come over and join the roll call (link is attached). There is a spreadsheet set up for the onboard meet and greet, slot pull, pub crawl and other onboard activities. There is also another spreadsheet set up for Alaska shore excursions (which will get more populated as we get closer to the cruise) and tourist attractions in Seattle before or after the cruise. Come join the fun! :)

June 2 Roll Call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2442432

I will - thanks!

We are on the June 2 sailing as well. Please come over and join the roll call (link is attached). There is a spreadsheet set up for the onboard meet and greet, slot pull, pub crawl and other onboard activities. There is also another spreadsheet set up for Alaska shore excursions (which will get more populated as we get closer to the cruise) and tourist attractions in Seattle before or after the cruise. Come join the fun! :)

June 2 Roll Call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2442432

Conundrum of the day - where would I go to figure out if I chose cabins well? I found my cabin on the Escape and the Joy (roughly, anyway - same deck and same location) - so now how do I find out what the view will be from that cabin?