Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Wow this post was so active and then this past week there has hardly been anything

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did NCL send a hit squad to get FreestyleNovice ? :lips-sealed:

Hehe, no no!! :) As Doug said, the annual concert overflowed social media with non-ship related pics and to make things worse a build start of an AIDA ship took the leftover attention away.

we're almost neighbors. We're in #8112. Sailing 6/30/18

Bummer, we're sailing 6/2/2018

Let me ask you, why did you choose this cabin?

For me, it was seeing a video post from two gentlemen who had this cabin on the Escape. We were on the same cruise as them, but we had a regular balcony. As soon as I saw their video, I was determined to have a large balcony on my next cruise.

Everytime amazed by the sight of a megaship in a rural river..

21462566_1448582555234131_2327300069652880984_n.jpg?oh=b36957d7b636ea461c3bcf4e12798502&oe=5A583407

Everytime amazed by the sight of a megaship in a rural river..

And around every six months at that. It's incredible how and how much they can accomplish. I have truly enjoyed watching the process.

I am looking forward to seeing some more of the aft. I wonder when ncl is going to post the haven aft penthouse pictures.:confused:

I'll admit I haven't read through all the pages. I've just been sporadically keeping up here. But, has anyone noticed how family unfriendly this ship is, compared to their more recent ones? What do your kids do all day? No more sports court. No more ropes course, no more mini golf. While I may be missing it in the deck plans I assume no more rock climbing either. It's replaced by one thing you can pay for, and surely not do for a very long period of time. I admit I have no idea how the laser tag will work though. Is it free or pay for? Surely an active or athletic kid has little to do, since the pools they are allowed in are too small to swim in.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

I'll admit I haven't read through all the pages. I've just been sporadically keeping up here. But, has anyone noticed how family unfriendly this ship is, compared to their more recent ones? What do your kids do all day? No more sports court. No more ropes course, no more mini golf. While I may be missing it in the deck plans I assume no more rock climbing either. It's replaced by one thing you can pay for, and surely not do for a very long period of time. I admit I have no idea how the laser tag will work though. Is it free or pay for? Surely an active or athletic kid has little to do, since the pools they are allowed in are too small to swim in.

After reading your post I had to go look again. We are taking 3 teenagers next summer. The girls love the teen club so hopefully that will be enough for them. They will have different activities there. Hopefully my son will get more involved there this time. There is an arcade that my son will like. I'm not sure the water slides are going to do us much good in Alaska. lol The slides and Flowrider kept us occupied at least one day on our last cruise. I'll be curious to see if the laser tag costs. I know we'll spend time on the go karts. I personally love driving them. :D

I think you have a point about less free activities for the kids.We're on the Alaska cruise in June with only 2 sea days so I think my two teenagers will find stuff to do and hang out in the teen club a lot. I would imagine there are the usual indoor organized activities like movies, games,etc. they can enjoy but granted those will not be super "active". My one daughter runs track so she can do the jogging track for sure if she wanted to to keep in shape.

I think you have a point about less free activities for the kids.We're on the Alaska cruise in June with only 2 sea days so I think my two teenagers will find stuff to do and hang out in the teen club a lot. I would imagine there are the usual indoor organized activities like movies, games,etc. they can enjoy but granted those will not be super "active". My one daughter runs track so she can do the jogging track for sure if she wanted to to keep in shape.

Those tracks are about as poorly designed as you can get when people are using the loungers in the warm weather. All their recent ships tracks are designed like that. I see a lot of people walking around deck 8, on the waterfront, to avoid the crowds at and above the pool, which the tracks go right by. She should be good on the jogging track in Alaska though. Enjoy your cruise.

After reading your post I had to go look again. We are taking 3 teenagers next summer. The girls love the teen club so hopefully that will be enough for them. They will have different activities there. Hopefully my son will get more involved there this time. There is an arcade that my son will like. I'm not sure the water slides are going to do us much good in Alaska. lol The slides and Flowrider kept us occupied at least one day on our last cruise. I'll be curious to see if the laser tag costs. I know we'll spend time on the go karts. I personally love driving them. :D

Weel, i was just about to book for my son, then i found out the racekarts and lasertags are upcharge. And racecart will start at 14 years. So i m still thinking about this cruise..'as someone posted, when it s raining, no fun on the karts or lasertag since it s all open air.

And if the price is like the Joy, 30 dollars is too much for a 6minutes drive