Mailbox on ships

gottagoacruzn

Hi guys, wonderin if anybody knows, are there mailboxes on ships that you could mail letters, postcards from, without goin into port? Inquiring minds would like to know!! I could be wrong, but maybe Budget Queen knows, this could be right up her alley. Just jokin BQ!!:D

Hi guys, wonderin if anybody knows, are there mailboxes on ships that you could mail letters, postcards from, without goin into port? Inquiring minds would like to know!! I could be wrong, but maybe Budget Queen knows, this could be right up her alley. Just jokin BQ!!:D

Budget Queen definitely knows everything about Alaska. I met her last year on the Radiance in May and she is quite a lovely person.

And, yes you can get stamps and send mail from the ship. Just go to guest relations. They will drop them off for you in the next port.

Ann:D

Most cruise lines allow you to mail post cards from the ship. The charge is placed on your shipboard account. I would just post this on the cruise line board for the ship you are sailing. Whether or not where the ship is sailing is not relevant. What typically happens is that the post cards are given to the port agent who then mails them. Sometimes this is done quickly and other times not so well.

Keith