Are the wings at O'Sheehans the same as the ones on the late night buffet?

While I didn't have the wings, DH had them both places and said they were, unfortunately, the same. He likes his wings extra crispy and NAKED. They were crispy enough but guess they had a breading on them that made them soaked up the sauce and soggy. Flavor was OK, he just prefers his wings naked.

While I didn't have the wings, DH had them both places and said they were, unfortunately, the same. He likes his wings extra crispy and NAKED. They were crispy enough but guess they had a breading on them that made them soaked up the sauce and soggy. Flavor was OK, he just prefers his wings naked.

I'm with your husband. They're not bad on the buffet, because you add the sauce yourself, but I can see if they're pre-sauced in the kitchen they could get soggy.

You can special order them with no breading?

If you ask for Gluten Free, they'll give you some pushback because it adds 10 minutes to making them and if they're in the middle of a rush you're just sitting at the table killing time then, but they will make them.

If you ask for Gluten Free, they'll give you some pushback because it adds 10 minutes to making them and if they're in the middle of a rush you're just sitting at the table killing time then, but they will make them.

Good point.

Did not care for ours a couple of weeks ago. They've gone downhill since we were previously on the Epic in '11. If they could just make them the same way that Longboard's (on the Sky) does - those are very good. So tasty, in fact, that we've made that our dinner more than once.

Tom

Good point.

Did not care for ours a couple of weeks ago. They've gone downhill since we were previously on the Epic in '11. If they could just make them the same way that Longboard's (on the Sky) does - those are very good. So tasty, in fact, that we've made that our dinner more than once.

Tom

I'd think everyone on the Sky is so blind drunk they wouldn't know what they're eating...

I'd think everyone on the Sky is so blind drunk they wouldn't know what they're eating...

Could be!

We have not sailed the Sky since they went to the open bar concept. A 3-night sailing is iffy to begin with. A week ago we were on the 3-night (Carnival) Liberty and saw some people who should REALLY be embarrassed, though I don't even think that they'd feel that way sober...

Tom

Could be!

We have not sailed the Sky since they went to the open bar concept. A 3-night sailing is iffy to begin with. A week ago we were on the 3-night (Carnival) Liberty and saw some people who should REALLY be embarrassed, though I don't even think that they'd feel that way sober...

Tom

the Sky must be the worst ship for the cew

NO! The chicken wings are not the same. How could they be? :confused:

Each chicken has two wings, a left one and a right one. Both are different from each other.

Each wing has two sections, a drumette and a flat, so there is a left drumette and a right drumette and a left flat and a right flat. All of these are different.

Each chicken is a unique individual so no two left drumettes, or two right flats, from two different chickens are the same. It is a physical impossibility!!!

Just because you might slather on the same perfume as The Duchess of Cambridge doesn't make you the same as the lovely Kate. And I'm, sure as heck, not the same as David Beckham just because my DW bought me his cologne last Christmas.

Please, respect the bird.....They are people too.

:D