Jewel not on Advantage Upgrade Bidding yet?

jeffw67

Sailing on the Jewel in June(Alaska) out of Seattle. Called NCL and the rep said the Jewel has not been added to the Advantage upgrade bidding as of yet. When I asked if it would be she said yes but the date has not been announced as of yet, and that it could be anytime from now to the end of the year. I thought I saw a NCL announcement at one time that all ships would be switched over by the end of the second quarter(not sure if that is fiscal or calendar) Anyone have any additional info on that? Anyone receive a upgrade bidding invite for the Jewel for any sailing?

Sailing on the Jewel in June(Alaska) out of Seattle. Called NCL and the rep said the Jewel has not been added to the Advantage upgrade bidding as of yet. When I asked if it would be she said yes but the date has not been announced as of yet, and that it could be anytime from now to the end of the year. I thought I saw a NCL announcement at one time that all ships would be switched over by the end of the second quarter(not sure if that is fiscal or calendar) Anyone have any additional info on that? Anyone receive a upgrade bidding invite for the Jewel for any sailing?

Just call the upsell number. Its BETTER when they don't have the program :-)

Just call the upsell number. Its BETTER when they don't have the program :-)

That was the upsell number I called. I was informed I could not request a upsell (I could just rebook a higher class cabin at current rates) and they would not be contacting any customers for upsells until we are 30 days out. I'm out about 70 days.

yes, upsells wont talk to you until at LEAST the 30 day mark. but the good deals arent to be had until about 2 weeks prior.

i truly hope they dont go to the bidding system until after we sail her in September.... but im not optimistic.