Just off the Escape...Here's my DH's Immersive VLOG with lots of HD Detail

Manatee Mom

We sailed the beautiful NCL Norwegian Escape during Spring Break 2017 and here's likely the most detailed but "unique" view of everything along the way for a highly immersive, very detailed, comprehensive yet hopefully fun for you GoPro HD Video Log.

Here's the link to the video:

Travel with my slightly warped family and completely warped DH as we explore almost all ship activities, amenities and interactive visits to the ports of St. Thomas USVI, Tortola and Virgin Gorda, BVI (Including the Baths) and Nassau, Bahamas.

The parking lots at the Port Miami were almost completely full when we arrived so we got to pay $20 a day to park at the farthest reaches of the terminal area. Be sure to watch until the end of the video for added bonus footage of the ship and activities as you join my DH on his long walk back to the car!

Enjoy!

Check out his other cruise videos from years past, including our recent new year's sailing recorded during a brief period where he was out of work and we made it 7 days without spending a dime!

https://www.youtube.com/user/FFlyDDrum1

Just watched the video....hilarious! Any video with a clip from The Water Boy had to be good :D

Also loved the little video within the video of your husband talking to the NCL guy at Moderno's!:')

Thank you so much for this great video! My dh and I are sailing the Escape in July for my 50th birthday and leaving kids at home...yey!

While I was watching the video, my dd asked why I was laughing and wanted you to know it made me smile. It looks like you guys did everything!

Where did you and your dh spend the evenings and what was your favorite "go to" spot for drinks.

Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad you liked it. We went to the two shows and then when possible got in comedy, dueling pianos or just sat at the brew district place.There were lots of bars to pick from but the seating in the venues was limited unless you plan ahead (which we didnt).

Thank you so much for this great video! My dh and I are sailing the Escape in July for my 50th birthday and leaving kids at home...yey!

While I was watching the video, my dd asked why I was laughing and wanted you to know it made me smile. It looks like you guys did everything!

Where did you and your dh spend the evenings and what was your favorite "go to" spot for drinks.

Thanks so much.

We sailed the beautiful NCL Norwegian Escape during Spring Break 2017 and here's likely the most detailed but "unique" view of everything along the way for a highly immersive, very detailed, comprehensive yet hopefully fun for you GoPro HD Video Log. Here's the link to the video:
Travel with my slightly warped family and completely warped DH as we explore almost all ship activities, amenities and interactive visits to the ports of St. Thomas USVI, Tortola and Virgin Gorda, BVI (Including the Baths) and Nassau, Bahamas. The parking lots at the Port Miami were almost completely full when we arrived so we got to pay $20 a day to park at the farthest reaches of the terminal area. Be sure to watch until the end of the video for added bonus footage of the ship and activities as you join my DH on his long walk back to the car! Enjoy! Check out his other cruise videos from years past, including our recent new year's sailing recorded during a brief period where he was out of work and we made it 7 days without spending a dime!
https://www.youtube.com/user/FFlyDDrum1
Your description of very detailed etc, made me think I didn't want to watch. I'm so glad I did. This was so fun.

How early did you need to get to Spice H2O to get a seat? Maybe I'll get my DH a go pro to entertain him while I sit in the sun all week.

Your video was fantastic! My daughter and I loved every minute and want to pretend it's our own, especially since we weren't smart enough to do this when we were on the exact cruise two weeks ago! Seeing the Washy Washy singer brought us right back! Thanks so much for sharing!

Great video. Did you think the Baths were worth it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Absolutely! It was so unique and beautiful and challenging.... Could do without the crowds but guess that comes with the territory. Definitely recommend.

One more question. If we brought backpacks, will they stay dry?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, but carrying the backpacks is a challenge going thru the rock passages. We brought ours and just put them by the beach in the sand when in the water

My wife doesn't get home from work until close to midnight, but I made her stay up long enough when she got home to watch this with me. Your husband's sense of humor is basically my own, so there were equal parts eye rolls and laughing. LOL! Thanks for sharing!

My wife doesn't get home from work until close to midnight, but I made her stay up long enough when she got home to watch this with me. Your husband's sense of humor is basically my own, so there were equal parts eye rolls and laughing. LOL! Thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked it. Sorry for the late nite :)