RCL website

I have been having the same problem for over a month. Even a travel agency I was trying to book through was having an issue. Customer service insists no one else is reporting this problem, except there have been multiple posts about it for the past month.

Next RCCI will start implementing a $7.95 website access fee for searching cruises to provide guests with a better online searching experience.

Edited by TinyPinkBug

I have been having problems on the web site using Chrome. When I click on a cruise to book it goes to a blank page. One work around I discovered was to right click and choose "open link in a new tab". That seems to work better.

The other option is to use the Microsoft Edge browser (comes with Windows 10) which seems to be more reliable for the web site. Not horrible but annoying that I have to switch from my regular browser.

Hi folks. I actually booked a cruise yesterday. Used Chrome. Got all the way to the "pay now", then it failed. After a second and third attempt, I finally called and paid through human interaction. Windows 10 consistently asks me to use Edge, but Edge doesn't allow my Norton toolbar, so I won't use it.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Forums mobile app

Same problem here. Just got off the phone with their technical dept. He said to use Internet Explorer. Well it worked. But I am set up for Google Chrome. I don't like going around and around just to get to RC site. They send me a lot of emails with promotions but cannot access them and cannot access their site at www.

I can get to Celebrity when they send me an email using Google Chrome.

Guess RC will be losing me as a cruiser.

Royal are you listening. Fix your site!